1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198148336926 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by _Dragon_Knight_, Oct 24, 2014.

1. _Dragon_Knight_

_Dragon_Knight_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94524073
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198148336926

Victim profile: 76561198149313875

What happened? Description:
    here how it goes first i met him when my cousin was talking with him in a chat then ofcourse i also add him after being friends he ask and ask for free items. then few days later he told me that his father would allow him to be premium and promises to buy me a Black Paint ofcourse me "the Stupid" belives him very fast without thinking he almost took 6 ref from me every time he ask for items i give him knowing he will pay me too at the future until today when i decided to get my items back he accused me of scamming even though he was the one scamming after that happened he unfriend me and block without giving my items back. so thats it how i got scammed​

Provide Evidence:
    the conversation goes on filippino and i also have no screenshot of it pls accept this i only got this picture to submit the report​

Attached Files:

2. Akira

Akira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36096452
    I Do kinda agree, Beacuse hes been asking free stuff from me like every 2-3 weeks(try to make me forget it??). Evan Tho his backpack has alot of stuff like Meet The Medic And like 5 hats in his backpack.
  3. QuartZ

QuartZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79459888
    my friend got scammed this way too hope this f✿✿✿✿er gets banned or something