1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198149701103 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Silence., Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silence.

Silence. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85175315
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198149701103

Victim profile: 76561198130616358

What happened? Description:
    So,today i have won a M4A1-S Hyper Beast on a jackpot site. iSmall added me and told me he was a moderator of one site(http://trumpcsgo.com/) . He told me that he will make anyone winner with 10% chance who I tell him and that was it,he made it. It seemed very convincing so i done it. I bet and at final I had 7% chance. From there,he didn t respond to my messages. Please report this guy and be careful,it may be a new type of scam .​

Provide Evidence:
    So this is the evidence . This is all the chat i had with this member. After this I tried to send a mail to their website and it gave me an error..​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Silence. Please provide the SR profile block of the user you traded with. Also open up your trade inventory history with a web browser, take your mouse pointer and hover it over that users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom of the screen. Take the screen shot full screen and upload here please...make sure to also include a few trades.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Silence You have 24hours to follow up
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of followup/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.