1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198149745687 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kubzz, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Kubzz

Kubzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15386288
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198149745687

Victim profile: 76561197991038304

What happened? Description:
    This scammer wanted to buy my M9 Bayonet Fade and was quick to get a middleman to help in our trade. He invited both of us to chat and what first tipped me off was that he was trying to be really quick about it. The middleman was also really simple and quick...he did not ask any questions and just asked for me to offer him a trade while the scammer kept telling me "whats your paypal, whats your paypal." After I compared the real bacon's profile to the impersonator I confronted the scammer and cussed him a bit (reason for blacked out text) and he deleted me shortly after.

Unfortunately I closed the group chat box where the scammer did the middleman inject so I don't have screen shots of that. The "middleman" impersonated steamrep middleman [RG]Bacon.
    Steam page of the impersonator /"middleman" - http://steamcommunity.com/id/RGBaacon

Provide Evidence:
    Profile of both the scammer and the impersonator and chat of scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Kubzz

Kubzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15386288
  3. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Marking as ready for review based on the listed accused's impersonation of a middleman, and association with a known middleman impersonator.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**