1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155959738 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 420NoSqueek, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41778007
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155959738

Victim profile: 76561198043821743

What happened? Description:
    Almost 2 weeks ago. (8 nov) I got contaced by Xanax (later changed name to Variety of bucks) and he offered me 1200 euros. I didn't trust him at first. But he suggested a middleman, I checked him on SteamRep and he was clean, so i agreed. I gave him my details and traded my StatTrak M9 Bayonet Fade FN. It was delayed by a lot. And when i tried to get the knife back today (Friday 21st) because the money had not yet arrived. I noticed they blocked me. I've got a lot of logs. Hope you guys can see the truth in this.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/LQAgq
    Some more sceenshots of the trade agreement and middleman.
    I will post some more screenshots soon.​

Attached Files:

2. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97847005
    The money was sent by Xanax.
    And you was denying it so I blocked you for trying to cheat my middleman service. If you send me proofs that he didn't send you the money, I'll get the knife, if Xanax refused to give it back, I'm going to buy a new one to fix my mistake. since he showed me proofs that the money was sent to your BankID.
    I hope that he did send you the money.. or I'll stop middleman with bank transfers so no one can cheat my middleman service.
  3. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    I have not recieved the money yet. I can show you proof of that. Meanwhile can you show me proofs that he claims to have sent it? Because this is getting a little confusing.
  4. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    Grinnux compensated for the misunderstanding. Xanax is the one that scammed here.
  5. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
    Explanation: I was a middleman for a trade which is a CS:GO knife for Real money, I recived fake proofs from the buyer that he sent the money but he didn't, It was my first time to middleman with bank transfers, I purchased the same knife for 420NoSqueak [The seller that got scammed through my middleman service], aka refunded him, so I hope someone can archive my steamrep report.
  6. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    This can be archived. I got a refund. Xanax is the scammer here. Grinnux is clean.
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @420NoSqueek , Do you still have the chat agreement with the Xanax person that didnt pay you?
  8. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
    Can someone move this report to Xanax please? Since I can't trade with 1 pending report, people refuses to add/trade with me due to this report
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Grinnux, I am archiving this report because you are not the person that should be reported.
    @420NoSqueek, Get your evidence against Xanax and make a new report.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.