1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198156484574 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BaDRuLe, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198156484574

Victim profile: 76561198132007012

What happened? Description:
    Tread offered on my trade on outpost, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23852447#latest
    saw the secret front runner on his c/o and communicated with the guy to prove that c/o.
    demolitionscout told me that he did not offered and and told me tread lowballed him.

i wanted the secret front runner and was waiting for tread to take his opinion, if he takes the deal and trade me or i could trade directly with the demolitionscout.

these happened yesterday.

today, demolitionscout asked me if i wanna buy the sole mate and secret front runner.
    told him that i want the front runner not sole mate, then i checked the sole mate on treads bp. asked him that if he bought it from tread. he said yes, as he told me he bought it with 350 usd + an unusual taunt.

asked tread if he sold it, and he said he is being scammed right now. he only traded an unusual taunt as insurance as it seems, and even asked the taunt back without sole mate.

when i checked the guy on steamrep he was clean, on bp.tf too. but on outpost he seems he is an alt account http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198156484574

i am adding screenshots of the convos both side.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Juice 2

Juice 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43047856
    I can say that DemolitionScout tried to do the same to me with my Scorching Milkman, fortunately I refused to give it him. The next day he apologized for making me angry.

The day he scammed this unusual he messaged me - he seemed really happy saying that he was able to 1:1 with his unusual deep fried desire with still gotten gains (2buds) for an unusual sole mate with ghastly ghost jr (12 buds).
    He personally said that Tread added him to buy his taunt with his sole mate.

I asked him to join my game so I could see this new unusual so I joined my main trading server (strifes server) where Tread was already in the game, I said "Hey" to him since it was only him in the server but I got no reply, he then came back to say he just got scammed 12buds by demo, which I was surprised by since I've known him for quite a while he was also a VIP on the server but then I remembered the time he tried to get my unusual for an unusual taunt as well.
    DemolitionScout joined the game showing off his new unusual whilst Tread was still in the game, unfortunately Tread must have been messaging someone or had his steam overlay on so he never saw that Demo joined the game (I believe)
    I was telling Demo that Tread said that he just got scammed, Demo just continued playing.

Later that day Demo joined the server again which he left about 30 minutes later, I found out that Demo removed me - he seemed to have removed everyone that was affiliated with the Tip Top Trading Server
    He then again joined the game again with a new name but kept his profile picture the same so we knew who it was. I asked him why he removed me which he then said he didn't and then he left again.

I may have forgotten other details, these are the ones that sprung to mind when seeing this.
    I know this doesn't really add to the evidence but I know now that DemolitionScout is a scammer
    Hope he gets what's coming to him and Tread gets some support from the community
  3. Tread| Juvia Lockser

Tread| Juvia Lockser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85870642
    Screenshot of the trade

Attached Files:

4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @BaDRuLe,

Can you upload the evidence directly into the forum, using the upload file button? Thanks!

'Upload a file button'

[​IMG]
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.