1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198157139563 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MrMineHeads, Sep 5, 2015.

1. MrMineHeads

MrMineHeads New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84539604
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198157139563

Victim profile: 76561198129344936

What happened? Description:
    I entered a server, the [PPM] Unusual Trade| USA Server 3, IP: 68.232.169.106:27015.

I was trying to sell my engineer unusual ~10 keys. I saw MonsterPanda123 send me a trade offer where he said he will transfer $20 of Steam Wallet Funds (SWF) for my unusual. I didnt know much so we went in talking and talking and he send a trade offer with a description saying: "Steam Fund Transfer -$50.00MonsterPanda123. +$50.00MrMineHeads.Funds Transfer After Trade Accepted."

Now I knew something was fishy so I researched and found out that you can't actually send SWF through a trade offer.

All proof is available.

I then went on to call him a scammer on the server and a nice fellow by the name of »» Cookie «« | "Endgame"
    added me and we talked. He said that this dude has done it on him before and has evidence and was just to lazy to make a report. He also directed me to his aliases which indicated that he was impersonating a middle man.
    I still haven't gotten his evidence but I might get them soon as he went AFK.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98436917
    MrMineHeads: Lol, I am gonig to get you banned f✿✿✿✿✿!
    MonsterPanda123: Why? I have brokered over $30,000 in tf2 items, you can't possibly think steam rep can stop me
    MrMineHeads: LELEL, I MAKE FAKE CHAT AND BAN U LELEL
    MonsterPanda123: noooooooooo
    MrMineHeads is now offline

As you can clearly see, I am not the scammer here, these chats were fabricated.

»» Cookie «« | "Endgame": I have a micropenis! I am going to make to lie to him and get you banned, BECAUSE MY PENIS IS MICRO
    MonsterPanda123: Now see you here, there is no way steam rep will fall for this
    »» Cookie «« | "Endgame": Don't sound so sure! Right now I am making a fake conversation to get you banned
    MonsterPanda123: OH BUT YOU MAKE A MISTAKE! I shall copy this and reply to the report, and make sure you don't get away with it
    »» Cookie «« | "Endgame": Gosh Darnit! If I didn't have such a small penis, I would have forseen that, and not have tried to compensate with my thretas!
  3. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    Hello everyone, I would just like to clarify I am most certainly not a scammer, you all are. These fake rep websites designed for people like MrMineHeads and Cookie to abuse the fake chat tools you most certainly provide is appauling, however, I do understand not being marked is important if I wish to continue scamming, so I have a proposal. I will offer the first admin to see this $5,000 in steam wallet codes to just drop the whole thing. Please let me know what you think.
  4. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    MrMineHeads: My report is going rather well you dumbass miserable low life degernate c✿✿✿ p✿✿✿✿ tastic ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed autistic badger f✿✿✿✿er
    MonsterPanda123: I can assure you I am legitimate, I have owned over $30,000 in brokered items.
    MrMineHeads: That may be true, and you certainly are a exceptionally talented broker/middleman, but you neglect one fatal flaw
    MonsterPanda123: What might that be?
    MrMineHeads: I am a lying c✿✿✿! :DDDD LELELEL EE RKEKT LOL 360 YOLO SNIPPER OH BBY A TRIPLE REKT REKT REKT EAT IT LOLOLOL REKT DESTROY DECIMATE
    MonsterPanda123: You wont get away with this, URGH!

Furthermore, I would like to provide evidence for my case, that I am not a scammer, here is alot more shocking convo between me and this downright douchebag accusers.
  5. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    If you want to prove yourself innocent can you add the chat log as picture as evidence instead of citates? So far citates won't prove anything to anyone since this can be manipulated in any way.
  6. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING, I AM NOT A SCAMMER, THIS WEBSITE IS SO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ DUMB HOLY s✿✿✿, I CAN'T HAVE MY FRIENDS KNOW I SCAM OTHERWISE I MIGHT NEVER BE ABLE TO TRADE AGAIN, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME, I OFFERED YOU $5,000 IN WALLET CODES, BAN THESE TWO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ IDIOTS, THEY DON'T KNOW s✿✿✿, THEY DON'T KNOW s✿✿✿, THEY DON'T KNOW s✿✿✿, THEY DON'T KNOW s✿✿✿, THEY DON'T KNOW s✿✿✿. SERIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO BE TAGGED OTHERWISE I HAVE TO MAKE AN ALT AND THAT IS SUCH A LONG WAITING PERIOD TO MOVE ITEMS, OMFG YOU LOW LIFE NERDS LIVING OF THIS SITE, GO GET SOME SUN, PLEASE DON'T f✿✿✿✿✿✿ TAG ME YOU a✿✿✿✿✿✿s, I CAN'T BE TAGGED, I CAN'T BE TAGGED, I CAN'T BE TAGGED, IT CAN'T HAPPEN, I AM NOT SCAMMER, YOU ALL ARE THE SCAMMERS, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, LET ME KEEP MY REP, DON'T DO THIS, DO NOT DO THIS, I AM SO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE EVIDENCEI PROVIDED I AM NO SCAMMER, JUST DELETE THIS NOW, I AM NOT SCAMMER, YOU ALL ARE, I AM NOT SCAMMER, NOT SCAMMER, NOW PLEASE GTFO AND STOP f✿✿✿✿✿✿ UP MY PROFIT IN TF2, I NEED MY f✿✿✿✿✿✿ PROFIT, JUST STOP, STOP, YOU GOT ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED, BAN MRMINEHEADS BECAUSE HE FAKED THIS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT BAN COOKIE ASWELL
  7. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    I want a mod or admin to cheak this now I need legit things from Mod or admin SO CAN U f✿✿✿✿✿✿ MOVE YOUR GOD DAMN ASS AND LOOK AT THIS REPORT AND f✿✿✿✿✿✿ GET ONE OF US MARKED GOD DAMN IT THE 5000DOLLARS IS STILL ON THE LINE SO ADMINS U WANT THIS SO COME AND GET IT
  8. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    @MonsterPanda123 ,
    Please read our rules and regulations before posting.
    In rule(s) into offense of:
    • Reports are NOT discussion threads. If your post is NOT adding evidence or information to the report in either way proving or disproving the report, then you SHOULD NOT POST.
    • Always be polite & friendly. For many people, this is their first time here and we want them to feel welcome- especially given the unfortunate circumstances surrounding scam reports.
    This also goes for everyone that has no use what so ever to the report itself.
    That also goes to that if you are here to compare to another report, don't even post it. SteamRep Admins are already busy as-is.
    Also, Monster, I hope you understand that it is very obvious to me that you faked the chat types above to try and mislead SteamRep admins into thinking you're innocent.
    But trust me, Admins are a lot smarter than that.
  9. MonsterPanda123

MonsterPanda123 New User

Steam:
    It is not obviously fake, you see my pc is what you may call 'Erectile Dysfunction' and is incapable of printscreening, however I assure you I am fully legit, Mr. Scrotum Venom. If you would like, I can link you to this cool website that generates free steam wallet codes, the in built steam login is a bit buggy, so you need to provide name and pass, however I am sure this small inconvience will not disrupt you from making some free items! Sorry I was mad earlier, I am fully calm
  10. MrMineHeads

MrMineHeads New User

Steam:
    I'd just like to shout out to @MonsterPanda123 for making this Ban much easier, thanks!

By the way, I blocked you so I can't talk to you. If you want screenshot evidence, I have it. In fact here it is:

Screenshot_13.png
  11. MrMineHeads

MrMineHeads New User

Steam:
  12. Sir_Spankles :D

Sir_Spankles :D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63974965
    This guy just scammed me. Nobody should trust him. f✿✿✿ you Panda.

Attached Files:

13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @MrMineHeads,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MrMineHeads likes this.