1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198157527516 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Johanpupu, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johanpupu

Johanpupu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73637139
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198157527516

Victim profile: 76561198107540007

What happened? Description:
    Well, this guy just added me from a random casual game and then I invite him to play competitive even when i didn't know him. Then he just started to tell me he sold his howl and blabla that he wanted to overpay for my knife and that stuff. Since that i knew he was a scammer so i follow his game just to get a little more evidence to report him on steam rep.
    He wanted to pay me 60$ through paypal or steam gift cards (while the knife is at 35$) and adding another skin for my knife... And wanted me to send him my knife first just because he said he is a "Csgoreaper" Mod and he has around 85grand proofs of purchases. Also said he is verified on steam rep which is fake.

I really don't know if this is enough proof for you guys to ban him from here, but i just wanna aware another people of getting scammed by this scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope this would be enough for you!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No indication the user wouldn't have followed thru with their end of the deal - your reporting based on assumptions - and no way to verify this mod comment at this time.
    Marking Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.