1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198158650356 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ThisThatChris, Nov 9, 2014.

1. ThisThatChris

ThisThatChris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55413924
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198158650356

Victim profile: 76561198071093576

What happened? Description:
    Found the person on tf2outpost (http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23549506) and added them. They quickly responded and offered a price of 110 in paypal for my Black Max's Severed Head. As I sent a trade request, the window froze up, so I decided to send a trade offer instead. They accepted the trade, and instantly unadded me and refused any form of contact thereafter, even after repeated friend requests.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat windows show the agreed trade, trade history shows that I traded the max to his profile. Paypal window shows that I did not receive any payment from him.

Proof confirming identity (is this how this works?)​

Attached Files:

2. ThisThatChris

ThisThatChris New User

Steam:
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @ThisThatChris, we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  4. ThisThatChris

ThisThatChris New User

Steam:
    Attached!

Attached Files:

5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    PayPal history needs to be uncropped, please.
  6. ThisThatChris

ThisThatChris New User

Steam:
    Is this done correctly?

Attached Files:

7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Ready for review.