1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198158700725 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 『☪』 Ejderussayrus™Ⓡ, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198158700725

Victim profile: 76561198126034128

What happened? Description:
    This guy had a tf2op trade (http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26927148#p64093186)
    which is about he selling Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for 1 key and 4 ref. I wanted to buy this game and I am from Turkey so restriction wasn't a problem to me. I add him because I wasn't able to see his game inventory (he close it). But he go offline right after he accepts me. Anyway I wait him 1 day to became online again.

After he came online he said me price is 2 key each. Which is very expensive for a restricted Chicalry gift and also it wasn't the price he wrote at tf2op. But when I check tf2op I saw he changed price he wrote there.

After a little discuss he offer me 1 key 8 ref. But the price he wrote was 1 key 4 ref. We discuss more and he offer me 1 key 5 ref *-* Then he delete me and say many unrespectful things.

I got way more rep than him and he was the guy make me wait and trying to scam me but after all he delete me.

That is a attemp to scamming and this guy is unreliable

Note: After he delete me he correct his tf2op price to 1 key and 5 ref.​

Provide Evidence:
    I share the photos of our chat but it is Turkish.

Also I add a picture of trade when he changed price to 2 key.

And a current picture of his trade when I open this ticket. (price is 1 key and 5 ref)​

Attached Files:

2. DryreL

DryreL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99217498
  3. DryreL

DryreL New User

Steam:
    Firstly my english is bad. He is added me and I accepted. We are talking from trade. He's asking me price and I said 2 keys. I updated trade 2 keys. He insisted. I accept because he's Turkish. I dropped price 1 key + 8 ref. He's not accepted. I dropped 1 key + 5 ref. He's not accepted. I dropped 1 key + 4 ref. He's not accepted. He threatened me for steamrep banned. He's said me "dropped 1 key" I don't accept and deleted him. And he is open this topic. I am not scammer. And look my trade history and steam rep page. I don't scammed anyone. I'm muslim. Scam is a sin in our religion. Thank you for reading.

My trade history:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Rep Page: (Steam)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. It is obvious that he lie. I got way more rep and trade than he does. He is just trying to defense himself with lies. First of all he comment very fast so it means he was checking steamrep which shows he feel guilty. Also there is messages for god sake. Just read our chat messages which shows I am not insist, adversely he did lower the price when he realize I won't get scammed. Anyway after ı open this ticked, and before he add this comments, I add him and said that I wanted to trade because I saw he changed his price back to 1 key and 4 ref.

But he just rage to me and say bad things. Also he said he will donate steamrep and become a admin and ban me. Also he said he will change his price to 2 key and lie about it was 2 key from begining. Now I see that he already comment here that it is 2 key and lied and blaming me. Anyway I add our last messages too and I won't respond that ticket anymore. (I think)

Also I add a photo shows he change his price back to 1 key and 4 ref after I create ticket.
  5. here is files

Attached Files:

6. DryreL

DryreL New User

Steam:
    First i'm selling game for 2 keys. He's asking me price. And I said "everyone is 2keys" he's don't accept. I dropped 1 key 8 ref, i dropped 1 key 5 ref, i dropped last 1 key 4 ref. He's don't accept again. And he's threatened me. If you don't dropped 1 key, i will report you steamrep.

[​IMG]
  7. DryreL

DryreL New User

Steam:
    Please translate the chats. I did some.

[​IMG]
  8. This is going to be a childish argument but I have no work to do so I will keep up until this guy ends commenting lies. Yea, he lied about that I insist and now he did a fake translate (!)
    Anyway I translated all chat we done so he won't be able to lie about our chat again. There is the youtube link (I can't directly upload video to here so I put to youtube):
    I hope this guy will end defensing himself with lies. I don't even think the scammers allowed to defense themselfs because they are scammers they lie...

He put everything to defense himself, religion, fake translate (with my screenshot even he didn't took his own), blaming me but I hope he will get his result soon.

My pronounce isn't good in video but I tried my best. My voice isn't high because it was night I couldn't speak louder. I go silence at places he say bad words I didn't say them.
  9. DryreL

DryreL New User

Steam:
    Fake translate? OK. Admin, please translate this comments from google translate.

SteamRep message: The reason for the price change bans, please banned me.
    TF2Outpost Message: Please delete edit button. Because attemp to scam. I do not want to ban.
  10. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Edit to correct response: There is no evidence of any scam here - Declined per policy.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.