1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198162503174 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by H0MICIDAL_CAMEL, May 29, 2015.

1. H0MICIDAL_CAMEL

H0MICIDAL_CAMEL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92020842
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198162503174

Victim profile: 76561198144307412

What happened? Description:
    He first added me saying that he wanted to buy my backpack. I have been trying to sell it and have gotten a few offers. The first flag was when he was offering the full price of my bp. I thought it was wierd, but i went along with it. I asked for a middle man and he was very hesitant about it but said yes​

Provide Evidence:
    I have put all the pictures of our conversation below. He kept trying to rush the trade. All this happened very fast. I didn't trade anything but he certainty tried to get me too. He also tried to scam another person with me. He added me to a group message where the other person there thought i was the middle man. I unfortunately removed that conversation. If you need anything else, let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    I wasn't trying to scam you f✿✿✿✿✿, I wanted to buy your backpack.
  3. theboo64

theboo64 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40328524
    li
    like how u did to me with ur hotswapping?
  4. Oh you should not mess with him his father works at valve lol that what he said to me that his father works at valve what a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, but although sketchy and red flags all over, this is not in itself proof of a scam attempt. Until we have proof of a scam we cannot accept the report, but the accused does already have a CAUTION tag...