1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198162709444 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Diddly_Right, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Diddly_Right

Diddly_Right New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103835367
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198162709444

Victim profile: 76561198167936462

What happened? Description:
    I was in a trade with him, and he offered to buy my items with paypal. He was a level 40 with quite a lot of rep and friends that could vouch for him. The trade was for a huntsman night, deagle blaze, and awp assimov field-tested. He said he would send the money after I traded him the items, and due to his rep and profile I said why not. I traded him the items, and he proceeded to say wait, ill send the money shortly. He never asked for my email, or anything, then proceeded to remove me. I got a hold of his friend and then modi proceeded to try and hold me ransom for MORE items. (I will attach pictures of the ransom chats)... He tried to say that if I traded him my cyrex, and m9 bayonet that I bought after he scammed me, that he would send me a separate trade for my other items back (He refused to send the items in the same trade) I tried to work with him to trade my cyrex for my knife, assi, and deagle and he wouldn't take it. (He said he wouldn't give me my items unless they were my items that he received first). This is a sad attempt to try and rip off someone, and I dont know why I didnt get a middleman in the first place. I am hoping that he gets banned, and or I can get my items back before they are locked on his account. Please help steamrep :(

Provide Evidence:
    Description (Second Time)
    I was in a trade with him, and he offered to buy my items with paypal. He was a level 40 with quite a lot of rep and friends that could vouch for him. The trade was for a huntsman night, deagle blaze, and awp assimov field-tested. He said he would send the money after I traded him the items, and due to his rep and profile I said why not. I traded him the items, and he proceeded to say wait, ill send the money shortly. He never asked for my email, or anything, then proceeded to remove me. I got a hold of his friend and then modi proceeded to try and hold me ransom for MORE items. (I will attach pictures of the ransom chats)... He tried to say that if I traded him my cyrex, and m9 bayonet that I bought after he scammed me, that he would send me a separate trade for my other items back (He refused to send the items in the same trade) I tried to work with him to trade my cyrex for my knife, assi, and deagle and he wouldn't take it. (He said he wouldn't give me my items unless they were my items that he received first). This is a sad attempt to try and rip off someone, and I dont know why I didnt get a middleman in the first place. I am hoping that he gets banned, and or I can get my items back before they are locked on his account. Please help steamrep :( He tried to say it was his items and that he would also leave and sell the items if I didnt give the items to him. If you need any evidence admins let me know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture 1-5 (Steam Talk - Holding me for items)

Pictures 6-8 (Skype chat - Trying to say it was his items and his accounts stuff - Holding me for items still)​

Attached Files:

2. Diddly_Right

Diddly_Right New User

Steam:
    I dont think the photos are in order, but I grabbed the ones I could - If you need more let me know please
  3. Diddly_Right

Diddly_Right New User

Steam:
  4. Diddly_Right

Diddly_Right New User

Steam:
    He just added me back and bragged about all the new items he has, and when I asked for my knife, because he traded my awp assimov, he said he didnt scam anything from me and that he was reporting me... Sad sad little kid....