1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198171056249 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by hexe, Oct 31, 2015.

1. hexe

hexe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61163384
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198171056249

Victim profile: 76561198082592496

What happened? Description:
    He told me he sent money through paypal using invoice. i traded him an unusual and he blocked me. he sent me a picture of the bill but i never got money. he added me to buy the hat.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you upload your screenshots using the upload a file button below? Thanks!
  3. hexe

hexe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61163384
    here they are

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      51.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      56.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      61 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      48.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
  4. sol!d.Abidu [fl.]

sol!d.Abidu [fl.] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:862078
    He tried the same thing with me, but just by checking his profile that has less then 150hours of tf2, very few stuff on his backpack and lack of games seens very suspicious...
    To make his offer even more interested he claimed he would pay much more and all that bs stuff! When i asked him to buy keys instead and pay only my b/o price he ran away....
  5. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @hexe
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, and your trade history.
  6. Fourze Cosmic States

Fourze Cosmic States New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57587946
    you might be true he scammed someone off of this

Attached Files:

7. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
  8. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
  9. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    i found out what unusal he got scammed out of

Attached Files:

10. raeka

raeka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105395260
    I'm not going to lie here, yes this is me the Raeka being reported.

MARK ME, BUT IPUGS.TF (what I had in my name) HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS. I do not want anyone besides myself to get their name tarnished.
    I did scam the unusual, but I do not want my dumb decisions to reflect badly on ANYONE ELSE. People asked me if the person who owns it know was my alt or someng it is not. He is a friend who I got him a present. After he found out I scammed it he doesn't talk to me anymore. He has later sold it to upgrade to some other hat or something idk.

I'm saying mark me and ban me from every trading site you want but my I do not want any of this to have any affiliation with ipugs.tf or zan, as ipugs is just a group I moderate and zan was a friend.

Since I'm already dumping all my honesty out here, I also scammed the smoking bucket hat in my inventory, but I have some items in giving away as Christmas presents to friends THAT I BOUGHT FROM MARKETPLACE.TF, THEY ARE ALL LEGIT. I would like to be able to give them their presents before I get trade banned so can we please wait until Sunday to mark me/trade ban me? I'm willing to come upfront and do this to make everyone's process easier if I can Atleast just give my friends some Christmas presents first? I can provide my trade history for those items if that is necessary.
  11. raeka

raeka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105395260
    edit : I bought the items for my friends Christmas presents from the steam marketplace, that's why they are untradable