1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198173640201 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by £exOzZborn, Mar 5, 2015.

1. £exOzZborn

£exOzZborn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8211056
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198173640201

Victim profile: 76561197976687841

What happened? Description:
    Betting AK Wasteland MW for "shitty" Items and puts M4A4 Howl in offer. He saw my Trades on csgolounge.com and sends a offer with his AK and trys to stole my Howl while putting low tier skins in his trade-offer. Trade-Offer is already reported via steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sends a Trade offer with low items and put Howl into what he wants to scam.​

Attached Files:

2. Aввα

Aввα New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106687236
    how is this fake, i never told you that the howl wasn't there. I did absolutely nothing wrong besides maybe lowball in your eyes. This is complete bull sh*t and I request that this post is rejected for there is no wrong doing.
  3. £exOzZborn

£exOzZborn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8211056
    Filling the offer with Cent Skins and then you hope that i dont see my Howl is "absolutely nothing"? Well, lol.
    How many tradeoffers like this you have send?
    And with +500h CS:GO you know what you do.

Poor.
  4. Aввα

Aввα New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106687236
    id like to know what rule im violating. because this is a trade offer, i didn't put any message saying no howl was in there or anything like that. it was %100 legit trade offer whether you liked the offer or not. if you think it was a lowball thats okay but its not a bannable offense.
  5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I believe it is a bannable offense under the category of quick-switch scam or attempt.
  6. CuLuLu

CuLuLu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25043150
    wait wait wait...

if i see someone with a Dragon Lore Fn, and send him a trade offer "my ak blue laminate for his dragon lore", how can count this as a scam??? the one, who get the offer, has to decide to take the offer or not. it would be a scam if its a live trade, yeah, but not a sended tradeoffer.
  7. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Under the new trade offer system, all trades, and as such now, all trade offers are considered final.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @£exOzZborn , without prior agreement the trade offer speaks for it self. I understand your frustration but unfortunately you should checked the trade offer with more careful. Archiving.