1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198182260663 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ∴Rijen∵, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ∴Rijen∵

∴Rijen∵ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54335196
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198182260663

Victim profile: 76561198068936120

What happened? Description:
    Gara tried to defraud himself and used his alt account to take my knife through a middleman scam trade, accomplice was whalecunt who also has two accounts, he helped him get my knife.​

Provide Evidence:
    Gara: Hello ?
    Gara: Hoow may i help you ?
    Gara: Are you going to report someone ?
    Gara: Are you a trader? or a seller ?
    ∴Rijen∵: did you get a friend request from whalecunt
    Gara: Yes. Are you a trader ? or a seller ?
    ∴Rijen∵: we trading
    Gara: I am Gara administrator from steam
    Gara: Okay. so you are a trader?
    Gara: I am a bit busy here Mr.Rijen. Kindly cooperate with me. What can i do for you here ?
    ∴Rijen∵: can you add the other guy i told you about
    Gara: ALright. Wait a sec Mr.Rijen
    Gara: Mr.Rijen ?
    Gara: What can i do for you here ?
    ∴Rijen∵: verify and proove youre an admin
    Gara: Okay
    Gara: Kindly Check this Mr.Rijen. http://imgur.com/g2GzPT3 but now i got banned . because one of the traders ask me for assistance in there trade.. and both of them got bugged items
    Gara: And valve is not happy for that. I got two clients who has bugged item, and when we do the trade transaction. Valve isnt happy for the trade transaction, because i got two unlucky bugged item of the traders
    ∴Rijen∵: Yes i checked that site too and was unsure about your authentic
    Gara: And one more thing, if you got bugged item and your co trader got a bugged item, i will be banned again, and also the both of you will be permanently banned
    Gara: Do you want a proof that i permanently banned one of the traders that did not trust me and waste my precious time ? for your information, i can permanent ban a traders account
    ∴Rijen∵: show me
    Gara: Alright.
    Gara: Wait a sec
    Gara: Im gonna get my banned files
    Gara: Mr.RIjen ? Are you there ?
    ∴Rijen∵: yes
    Gara: Alright. Check this http://imgur.com/e2qa2Uh
    Gara: So if you and your trading partner got bugged items, both of you will be permanently banned
    Gara: Shall we continue now Mr.Rijen ?
    ∴Rijen∵: the picture says from 6days ago yet you were banned 13 days ago? how are you able to ban when you wre banned before that
    Gara: Im currently talking to Mr.Whale . He is your trading partner. Am i correct?
    Gara: How ?
    Gara: You are asking me how ? i just sent the recordings in our trade chat transaction i made to valve
    ∴Rijen∵: ok then
    Gara: So Mr.Rijen and Mr.Whale. Im using steam chat identifier, Whatever i send a message to you, the other trader will get my exact message too, so we can have a great and safe transaction here
    ∴Rijen∵: ok
    Gara: ALright. Do you trust me here now Traders?
    Gara: Alright. Good to know
    Gara: So i will be the Official admin that will middleman in your trade transaction to be safe. Understood ?
    Gara: Okay sure that's my job in here. Just follow my instructions carefully cause i dont want to waste my time in here. I have many transactions to handle and to be assisted. Understood?
    Gara: Good to know traders and kindly tell me what are the items that are involve in this trade , so that i can note it down .
    ∴Rijen∵: karambit rust coat bs for my stattrak bs m9 bayo
    Gara: Okay traders, I noted all the items are involve in this trade , and I'm and also recording this transaction and forwarded to Valve as an evidence to secure this trade transaction so both of you can rely on me here.
    Gara: Shall we proceed now traders since both of you already agreed about the deal .
    Gara: We need your both confirmation using your mobile so we can proceed in this trade transaction traders .
    ∴Rijen∵: ok how will that work
    Gara: I'm only holding your both stuffs in just a matter of second and sended to Valve for verification if your items are BUGGED / DUPED / GLITCH items . Is that clear traders ?
    Gara: We use Valve a program that can check the stuffs if it is clean, and only the Admins has the authority to do it. Understood?
    Every Official admin has a Valve program account that valve gave us. Understood ?
    Gara: Just keep on mind traders, I'm recording this trade transaction from the start of our conversation and don't even try to troll me in here or else I'll send the video to Valve that I've recorded.
    Gara: Since both of you already agreed to this trading method . Both traders leave offer here for inspection https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=221994935&token=-bIUMDen
    ∴Rijen∵: all i get is a picture
    Gara: I will accept both offers at the same time, to be safe and fair with me here as well. That is how valve instructed us to do. Understood traders?
    ∴Rijen∵: wait so do i just send you an offer
    Gara: Mr.Whale says he is sending his offer now. How about you Mr.Rijen ?
    Gara: Leave and send both of your deal Offer here for inspection and verification traders https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=221994935&token=-bIUMDen
    Gara: Understood traders?
    ∴Rijen∵: oh ok
    Gara: Mr.Whale says he is now sending his Karambit rust coat bs. How about you Mr.Rijen ?
    ∴Rijen∵: it wont let me drag it over
    Gara: Are you trolling me here Mr.Rijen ?
    ∴Rijen∵: no
    ∴Rijen∵: hold up
    Gara: Kindly refresh your steam account. And Send/Leave your offer here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=221994935&token=-bIUMDen
    ∴Rijen∵: sending
    Gara: Remember what i say traders. Im recording this trade transaction
    ∴Rijen∵: sent
    Gara: Mr.Whale sent already his offer. How about you Mr.Rijen ?
    ∴Rijen∵: i sent it
    Gara: Alright wait a sec traders
    Gara: Kindly wait a sec traders. And follow my instructions . Understood ?
    Gara: Follow my final instructions traders. Understood ?
    ∴Rijen∵: ya
    Gara: Kindly press CTRL + W + W to proceed. And refresh steam account. Understood traders?
    Gara: Do it now traders
    ∴Rijen∵: scammed..
    ∴Rijen∵: rip
    Gara is now Offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the original agreement/chat/discussion you had with these users in full steam chat screenshots we can't accept the report.
    I will make an internal note to this user in the meantime due to some other issues.
    Marking invalid - should you have the required screenshots you are welcome to submit a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.