1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198187413001 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by definitioN [BUYING KEYS], Dec 2, 2015.

1. definitioN [BUYING KEYS]

definitioN [BUYING KEYS] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5032913
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198187413001

Victim profile: 76561197970331554

What happened? Description:
    The dude added me, offered me an overpay, lied he was via phone, told me that i have to send the offer. Went to restart steam, said he didn't get any offers then he changed both items to Field-Tested and told me to send the offer again. Went through all of this so i can report him for attempting a trade scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the second screenshot you can see that the both items are unavailable to trade, didn't ss the both items in FT forgot that, his inventory is private tho, has no games on account, its obvious he's a scammer but i reported him just in case.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @definitioN [BUYING KEYS],

Your report was accepted and the accused is flagged for caution in all future trades.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**