1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198187413001 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by | Cüte Cüddly Cörgi |, Jan 7, 2016.

1. | Cüte Cüddly Cörgi |

| Cüte Cüddly Cörgi | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71848012
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198187413001

Victim profile: 76561198103961752

What happened? Description:
    He added me to propose a trade, although I usually only consider trade offers and decline/block friend requests, I gave him the benefit of a doubt. He then proposed that I send him an offer for his items and proceeded to tell me he received no such offer, even though it shows that he declined it not long after I sent it.

He then told me to resend the offer all the same but then he goes on to trade off the items to another account (which I'm still in the hunt for at the moment) for another set of skins but with different exteriors, meaning lower monetary value and such.

After all that, me accusing him of scamming and screen capping evidences, he still acts as though nothing changed, like he was clueless as to all hell. I then proceeded to block him and file this report (although he unfriended me and blocked me beforehand)​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 364919
    View attachment 364920
    View attachment 364921
    View attachment 364922
    -Me hovering on his Steam icon in my sent trade offer tab -
    View attachment 364923
    -Me after clicking on it and being sent to his Steam profile-
    View attachment 364924

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @| Cüte Cüddly Cörgi |
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    More notes:
    Hidden Content:
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello | Cüte Cüddly Cörgi |,

Your report was accepted and the accused is flagged for caution in all future trades.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.
    Hidden Content: