1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198187538647 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Grounder | opskins.com, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grounder | opskins.com

Grounder | opskins.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100233109
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198187538647

Victim profile: 76561198160731946

What happened? Description:
    He was used as a middleman, cause i wanted to sell my items to him http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210241080/. That fake penguin just scamed me and blocked the communication and the other guy does not respond either... so try to get my items back and i will sell them on opskins as i wanted.... But the person i wanted to trade with got the fake penguin in his friendlist, so i think he is doing this for his own provit!​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the trades i made today. there is the prove that the skins are mine and that i traded with him. only thing is i got kicked from the chat so i couldnt make a screenshot from it with penguin.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Grounder | opskins.com

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  3. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    Should be ok now =)
  5. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    Is there still something wron?
  6. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    If you cant see which one it was I marked it. Hope someone will take a look soon. And I got a question. What happens when you accept the report?

Attached Files:

7. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @Grounder can you update the title of your OP so you are not falsely accusing the real Penguin. While you have posted the info of your actual scammer

accurate accused info:
    | steamname: ☆Penguin The Fluffy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:113636459
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187538647
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PenguindPrince
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198187538647

you are still mentioning the legit Penguin in your first post and thus still leaving a false report against him
  8. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    dont know how to do it xD
  9. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    Seems like its done here?
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  11. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    Took a long time but now problem =) So what can I expect after the process?
  12. Grounder | opskins.com

Steam:
    Something happend after that review?
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Prob that along with many other reports- so many just never got around to them.
    But this one took a back seat to those that are against users NOT tagged - this user is already tagged so its no longer priority as there isn't a thing more we can do. So at this point since they are already banned its just going to continue to take a back seat to those with higher priority or that are not tagged and actively scamming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.