1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198189287645 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ COCO, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ COCO

✪ COCO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44531701
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189287645

Victim profile: 76561198049329130

What happened? Description:
    Dude gave me a gift he has not paid correctly so it got revoked, I lost my items and now I have nothing​

Provide Evidence:
    'Chat agreement' - steam chat window.
    'Traded items' - steam inventory history of items being trasnfered
    'Game being taken off' - proof it was revoked.

I believe that is enough evidence. If you need more, please say so and don't delete this post. I can supply all info needed. Last time I accidentally maybe double tapped and it made 2 posts View attachment 410239 View attachment 410240 View attachment 410241 View attachment 410239 View attachment 410240 View attachment 410241

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @✪ COCO
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    You need to show you no longer have the game in full screen shot also. Next time you make a report - put everything up front and on the first post to avoid the issues we've already run into.

Also I have a question about this image:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/game-being-taken-off-png.410244/
    It does not show to be from the user you are accusing it shows from someone with the name "ssdadazdadzd" which is no where in the accused name history. That alone makes the report pretty empty since there is no proof of you getting a game from this user let alone losing it.
  3. ✪ COCO

✪ COCO New User

Steam:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok but I've checked his name history and his name or custom URL was never this name as it shows in the game revoke screen shot you provided - therefore there is conflicting issues here that we can't verify here regardless of what gift screen shot you are showing you got.
    See my point here?
    I'm attaching a picture of name history that shows what I see
    renton.jpg
  5. ✪ COCO

✪ COCO New User

Steam:
    I understand, but it doesn't show all the names there, it only shows the newest. I provided proof of him giving me the game, also I provided that I no longer have that game. Also you clearly know the trade happened. I asked steam support for more help. But if you need anything else, just say so
  6. ✪ COCO

✪ COCO New User

Steam:
    As an example, in the steam support message it shows me as adinarx - that is my username I log into steam and it also doesn't show it on my profile or custom url
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well this was going on around April 30th - and here is a screen of all the names used by this user for months
    rent.jpg

customURL's well I've gone back internally and can't find it - if you can't produce it either or show some kinda connection would you agree we don't have enough evidence?
  8. ✪ COCO

✪ COCO New User

Steam:
    Here is a proof of me accepting the game from him: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/asdwrqqt-png.409601/ (picture from his own post), also I provided a proof that I don't have it anymore. From my perspective, it is enough evidence.
    If u think it is not enough evidence, I will ask you to wait a couple days, untill steam support gets back to me and not remove this post just yet
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I've waited over a month - I see no connection to this user you accused and showed enough evidence to suggest against it and that you accused the wrong user.
    you've failed to provide enough to connect the dots - archiving report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.