1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198194976758 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jinja, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinja

Jinja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59633322
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198194976758

Victim profile: 76561198079532372

What happened? Description:
    User offered CS:GO items in exchange for promotion for gambling site. Contacted myself via email for the exchange. We made a deal lasting 10 days. After the 10 days had concluded, the used attempted to claim the deal was "canceled" due to "no users" although multiple users were watched using the site for the first time.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Jinja Do you have discussions you had with this user in Steam chat? I'm afraid the emails are not acceptable as we can not confirm they are infact THIS steam user.
  3. Jinja

Jinja New User

Steam:
    Could you help me prove this? I've never had this user added on steam and we have never spoken on steam - he is lying blatantly in that case.

I know the email is his because the email matches his steamID. If I setup a fake account to have him admit it's his email, would that work as proof?

Attached Files:

4. Jinja

Jinja New User

Steam:
    He has also contacted other users

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the discussions in steam which is what we verify users by we can't continue with this report. The only reference in those emails to steam was a steam trade offer link YOU provided which doesn't help. We only investigate steam related trading.
    Since this isn't something we can investigate as the discussion isn't on steam we can't continue here. Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.