1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198203068815 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢

☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76799468
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198203068815

Victim profile: 76561198113864665

What happened? Description:
    So i was cashing out about two weeks ago, i added this guy to buy some keys about a month ago and forgot to remove, 2 weeks back he saw #CASHING OUT on my name and told me to sell him my Australium sniper riffle, my strange PDA and all my taunts for a 100$ Wallet code. we had a long conversation of 1.6 hours, he kept giving me fake trust. he had a new account so i told him to go first, we kept arguing until i finally agreed to go first. i went first and and he gave me the code but the code was already used! now he still kept giving me fake trust and told me to restart steam *so i lose all the chats for this report* i gave him a week to fix this if this wasn't supposed to happen and he was true... now after about 2 weeks, he's starting to rip me off and blaming me that i used the code.. heck i even gave him screenshots that the code didn't work and i don't have any alt accounts. so yes, he had a legit code but he used it before giving it to me!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    The last chat we had today
    [​IMG]
    The trade we did
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my wallet history from the past month
    [​IMG]
    This is all i have from the day we traded, after that he made me restart my steam i lost all the chat (the scroll bar in the chat is small, we had a long conversation)​

Attached Files:

2. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Extremely Weird D-Bag New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:121401543
    I have provided enough evidence to Killer here that my codes were legit and unused up until the point when I gave them to him. I have been trying my best to get this matter resolved via the retailer I bought the codes from. The concerned admin here has to understand that if I spent cash on a wallet code, and have had almost no problems selling them before, and after our transaction, it's either really bad luck, or Killer's at fault here. I have been constantly there for him and been communicating and updating him back and forth regarding the progress of the complaints against my local retailer (Sort of a local gamestop, very large company as well). Now, I can't just accept that he was not the one who used the codes, even though he did provide me evidence he didn't use them on the current account he has. However, simply because there was an issue with my codes, doesn't mean I ripped him off. If there is indeed a problem with me, why is Killer the only one to have gone through this problem, in over a dozen transactions. I was just trying to clear this up, and promised him I'd pay him in keys if it was proved he was indeed innocent here. I have never blocked him, or even removed him up until this point. I will provide all evidence an admin or trusted community member requests, I just request anyone reading to not jump to any conclusions. Thanks and regards, D-Bag
  3. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    Also, I am fully admitting to offering him a steam wallet code worth 100USD, which he claims did not work. I am not trying to deny any of it, as he claims I tried to do when I got him to restart steam. It was one of many solutions listed on a steam article, and we were trying them all out. Not just the one.
    Here is a further conversation I just had with his brother, on his account. It might be a little irrelevant and useless, but I'd like to keep track of every conversation I have regarding this matter here now. KillerBaba_1.jpg KillerBaba_2.jpg KillerBaba_3.jpg KillerBaba_4.jpg KillerBaba_5.jpg KillerBaba_6.jpg
  4. ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢

☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢ New User

Steam:
    so in the recent chat we had today he said that this happened to another one of his buyers, he was already collecting pure to pay me back! but now he won't pay me back unless an admin tells him to do so.. heres the chat:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
  6. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  8. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    Self explanatory proof for delay of payment. KillerBaba_8.jpg KillerBaba_9.jpg KillerBaba_10.jpg
  9. ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢

☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢ New User

Steam:
    he has been offering me either cheaper unusual or dupped stuff, so after a bit of talking i gave him full September to collect pure.. i've screwed up and made lose while trading unusuals, i dont want to screw up here.
    i'll try to update with more info when possible
  10. ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢

☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢ New User

Steam:
    UPDATE!:

latest chat we had today: [​IMG]

probably i made a mistake giving him time to collect pure, because now he have more than enough pure (backpack as of today http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198203068815?time=1442041200) but now he'll make me wait till the end of September or pay me with stranger or other stuff

here are the items that he offered: [​IMG]

guess i don't have any other choice than wait till September to end..
  11. ☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢

☢KiLLeR-BaBa☢ New User

Steam:
    Repayment has been made! this report can be closed now.. thanks admins and mods!
    [​IMG]
  12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving.
    Repayment has been made.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.