1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198206619580 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dan 2.0, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Dan 2.0

Dan 2.0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32916613
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198206619580

Victim profile: 76561198026098955

What happened? Description:
    User offered to trade real world money (Paypal) at 80% Market price, had considerable amount of reputation on his profile as well as a very expensive inventory (had a karambit knife, cyrex etc...).

After duscussing the trade and eventually sending the trade offer, he immediately removed me from his friends list, blocked all communication and made his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    [EVIDENCE]

CHATLOG:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Dan.: Hey mate!
    F3SL: hello
    Dan.: Saw your csgo post about wanting to buy skins at 80-90% market price!
    F3SL: yup
    Dan.: I have an AWP Man-o-war available for trade! Interested?
    Dan.: Minimal Wear.
    F3SL: sure as long as i can place bets with it :D
    Dan.: I'm sure you can! I got it a while ago.
    Dan.: SO! What market percentage?
    F3SL: 25-26euro
    Dan.: Sure, I can do 26 euros?
    F3SL: ok
    Dan.: Awesome. I understand on your profile that I must go first but when you send the payment, I'd like you to paste your profile URL as a 'note' if thats all right?
    Dan.: Just a bit of extra security on my behalf :)
    F3SL: ok
    F3SL: do i need to paste it in chat? :D
    Dan.: No, I mean when you are sending the payment, you have the option to add a message when sending it
    F3SL: aa yeah
    Dan.: in the message, just paste your steam profile URL
    Dan.: just a caution I take when selling for paypal.
    F3SL: yeah sure ur like 2 who is asking me to do it))
    Dan.: Anyway, my paypal e-mail is [email protected] - Lets trade.
    F3SL: send offer with it
    Dan.: Oh, do you have a rep thread by the way?
    F3SL: im making sceens to))
    F3SL: nope sorry
    F3SL: but where can i make it?
    F3SL: some guys asked me this to
    Dan.: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/0/618453594754257412/
    Dan.: that steam group
    Dan.: thats my rep thread.
    F3SL: i see
    Dan.: Also, why do you not go first out of curiosity? Payments can always be charged back but skins can't be returned..
    F3SL: if ill charge back my paypal will freeze for who knows for how much
    F3SL: and half of my money is there
    Dan.: Guess so.
    F3SL: sooo thats kinda lame for me to refund for 20-30euros
    Dan.: trade offer sent.
    F3SL: where i dont see it :D
    Dan.: you should see it now
    F3SL: ahh yeah i see
    Dan.: paypal: [email protected]
    Dan.: 26 Euro.
    F3SL: ok got it
    F3SL: please wait for a bit))
    Dan.: All right, please don't take too long.
    F3SL: ill try xD
    F3SL: ok money sent and i addet my profile link))
    F3SL is now Offline.

[SCREENSHOTS]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Dan 2.0 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  3. Dan 2.0

Dan 2.0 New User

Steam:
    Hello! Thanks for the response. I have attatched a screenshot of my inventory history through the steam client as well as two paypal screenshots (one of payments recieved and one of payments made/recieved within the past 30 days).
    Unfortunately, as the user removed me from his/her friendslist, I am unable to obtain the chatlog displaying the full agreement of the trade - I hope the screenshot and chat log all ready provided above will be enough evidence. The agreement was trading an "AWP - Man-O'-War" for 26 Euros, which you can see in both the chat log and the screenshot provided in the initial post above.

Regards,

- Dan.
    ss+(2015-02-18+at+11.17.50).png ss+(2015-02-18+at+11.15.56) (1).jpg ss+(2015-02-18+at+11.13.45).png
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Dan 2.0,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items. As we do have some requirements, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  5. Dan 2.0

Dan 2.0 New User

Steam:
    Hello, Hope these screenshots will suffice.
    NEW SCREENIE.jpg img2.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  6. Dan 2.0

Dan 2.0 New User

Steam:
    And finally a screenshot of the bottom of the webpage:

Attached Files:

• in.jpg
      in.jpg
      File size:
      147 KB
      Views:
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @Dan 2.0, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
  8. (LMB)Bnny

(LMB)Bnny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22857785