1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198217935463 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by o2xide, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o2xide

o2xide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29760151
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198217935463

Victim profile: 76561198019786030

What happened? Description:
    This is an attempted inventory scam/hijack. I don't usually add random people but since I have a few trades up on csgolounge and this person had an item i wanted, I accepted his add. His profile looked pretty legit too. Till he started chatting with me, and eventually I knew where he was going with this. I should have just went along with it and gather further evidence, but I hope this is sufficient.
    This is also my first time making a report on steamrep, seeing as this guy's rep on steamrep is clean. It was pretty obvious this guy was up to no good based on the chat I've attached. This guy was not on my "recently played with" players and his csgo total hours was just 1.8, total opposite of what he said in the chat. I did not lose any items or traded with him, just wanted to let people know of such scammers. Hope this evidence is enough. I hope I got the right place, as I'm not sure if there's a place to alert players of scams like these.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. o2xide

o2xide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29760151
    If I may add, I've encountered scams like this before.....even falling into one. I know where he was going with this and eventually he'll get me to download an update from teamspeak or something.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to suggest a scam was happening here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.