1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198225496752 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ignis̰̤E̙̻͕q̘u̗̘̤us, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198225496752

Victim profile: 76561198124044737

What happened? Description:
    Saw his post on tf2outpost fallout 4 for 21 keys. Me being stupid fell for this cheap scam.
    So, As I was intrigued by this cheap price, and added the guy to trade. I went first, because I normally do in most trades. We had a small chat before I sent the keys. He unfriended me, and does not do anything now.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat = Chat
    Keys in inventory, the keys I sent in his inventory
    Sent gift history - So You can see I haven't sent the gift, to prove I didn't receive it.​

Attached Files:

2. Sent trade offer histories (up to date). So I can prove I didn't send it and therefore never received the game.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ignis̰̤E̙̻͕q̘u̗̘̤us
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    I only need to see this history block showing a few trades before and after the one where you sent this user keys.
  4. Took 5 screens, a few of before, and a few of after.

images 3 + 4 have the user's name / url.

thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      322.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      244.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      254.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      237.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      225.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. That's the whole chat. I don't think I have an unedited version, since the edits were saved over the original, but the only edits made were to cover my friends' full name. They appeared cropped because i was using cmd+shift+4, which allows you to choose how much you wish to screenshot , and at that time didn't know cmd+shift+3 existed, which is the equivalent of print screen.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Chat is inconclusive, doesn't show missing context of what happened and that its edited which makes it twice as hard to accept.
    I'm afraid without unedited chat screens AND showing the missing context to the event I'm not able to process this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.