1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198233666488 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cheese Pouch, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese Pouch

Cheese Pouch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51408377
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198233666488

Victim profile: 76561198063082482

What happened? Description:
    I inquired about the keys he had listed on csgolounge: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=140550417

He told me $2 a key, I agreed to pruchase 10 keys. I sent him the money via paypal. See Screenshot.

after sending him the $20USD via paypal he started asking me for more money. See Screenshot

I then asked for a refund because I no longer felt comfortable dealing with this person, he agreed to the refund. See Screenshot.

He tells me he can't refund because he cashed out the money before even trading. See screenshot

He starts trying to tell me he wanted money in euros not USD and that he had stated that previous, He didn't. At this point I tell him Im submiting a report because he has refused to give me the keys or refund me and is trying to make some weird offers. see screenshot.

at this point hes just been calling me stupid and child. Blaming me for getting scammed. Telling me he wont get banned etc.​

Provide Evidence:
    I inquired about the keys he had listed on csgolounge: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=140550417

He told me $2 a key, I agreed to pruchase 10 keys. I sent him the money via paypal. View attachment 388053

after sending him the $20USD via paypal he started asking me for more money.
    View attachment 388054

I then asked for a refund because I no longer felt comfortable dealing with this person, he agreed to the refund.
    View attachment 388055
    He tells me he can't refund because he cashed out the money before even trading.
    View attachment 388056

He starts trying to tell me he wanted money in euros not USD and that he had stated that previous, He didn't. At this point I tell him Im submiting a report because he has refused to give me the keys or refund me and is trying to make some weird offers.
    View attachment 388057

at this point hes just been calling me stupid and child. Blaming me for getting scammed. Telling me he wont get banned etc.​

Attached Files:

2. House 3

House 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136700380
    The f✿✿✿ you talkin about? You said i want to cancel mid-way while i was cashing out and trying to send you the offer. Any admin watching this ive sold 30 keys just today by this hour.
  3. House 3

House 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136700380
    I aint dealing with kids like him I just had a perfect trade with a random guy i sold him my last 30 keys
    all went find this kiddo right here thinks he is going to be some sort of cs go millioner. Well kid ive been trading for years (not from this account) and ive never had a problem with someone like I did with you. Need to contact me? Go ahead no problem we can solve the issue but dont say 25 seconds into the trade "i want a refund" just because i offered you a better price for a better deal. Piss off
  4. Cheese Pouch

Cheese Pouch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51408377
    yeah, so if you're not scamming me why did you block me and change your custom URL?
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello @Cheese Pouch,

In order to process this report. We will need your Steam trade history during the period that this incident occurred in.
    To proceed, please make sure that you have your Steam URL address bar available in the Steam Client.

To enable the address bar, follow these instructions:
    1. Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2. On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3. On the new Settings dialog box, select "Settings" and check the box that says "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Now, we require that you upload screenshots of your trade history as a reply to this thread.

Follow these instructions to upload actionable evidence:
    1. Head to your Steam trade history.
    2. Find the page that the relevant trade is located on.
    3. Take a screenshot of your trade history following the requirements listed below.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - Show the Steam URL in top left.
    - Show the Nickname in top middle.
    - Show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - Show the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You must use the default Steam skin.
    - You may not edit or alter the screenshot in any way.

Best,
    Gentleman
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If possible, please upload uncropped versions of the Steam chat.
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.