1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198236673170 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Eddiefu2002, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddiefu2002

Eddiefu2002 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100921439
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198236673170

Victim profile: 76561198162108606

What happened? Description:
    So he randomly friended me a couple month ago, I accepted cuz I thought he might have something for me. Then, I saw that he owns a flip knife | doppler in his inventory and i asked him "can i have a knife", I was joking and didn't actually expect him to offer me a knife at that period of time. He answered: "sure, I can get you a shadow dagger case hardened. I was surprised at that point, however, a couple days later, he responded that his "friend" gambled it away. A couple weeks later, he asked me to "borrow" my AWP and p90 skin, I agreed but he never returned them, probably sold them on market. Then, he asked me "can i borrow some skins? I will buy 6 knives next week and I will give you a butterfly knife slaughter MW if you do". I was attracted in that offer and traded him the items he asked. One day later and I found out that he unfriended and blocked me. I hope you guys will deal with him and have a nice day.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately, I couldn't get the screenshot of the chat between me and him, however, I am able to find these trade offers he sent me, which he included messages(lies) in the offers.
    View attachment 422074
    This is the first offer he sent me, I declined it.
    View attachment 422075
    The second offer he sent me, saying that he will get knives next week and i get to pick one.
    View attachment 422076
    Third offer he made, he offered me a knife.
    View attachment 422077
    fourth offer.
    View attachment 422078
    last offer he sent and i accepted. View attachment 422079
    blocked me afterwards. View attachment 422080
    His present inventory, which contains some of my items.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.