1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198237654000 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nicholas Angel, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14877266
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198237654000

Victim profile: 76561197990020261

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

I payed him for 5 keys total of 10€, he took the money and then said "you have your keys"

Then I told him I had nothing, he just blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidences are here.

Payement on paypal and screenshots of trade, nothing from him.

If something is wrong just tell me !​

Attached Files:

2. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138694136
    Hey Nicholas!
    Ty for the Report. But there are some things to say.
    1.When was the trade? Cause im not selling keys since 3 or 4 weeks.
    2. My PayPal mail isnt [email protected] so i think you traded with an impersinator... My PayPal email is [email protected]
    3. Is there any Chatlog you screened ?
    4. I added you on Steam right now and you arent blocked by me
    Man Im really sry about you but you got scammed by an Impersinator of me..
    Always check the Profile before you trade with someone...
  3. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    Oh ok, so you are f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kidding me ?

What a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lier you are, see this guys: http://i.imgur.com/NtpRAHd.png

And he's not blocked: http://i.imgur.com/tX6ATrK.png

+ on steamrep, I'm not in his friend list.

Same profile and forum and on steam. (I clicked on the link on his profile to add him)

If it was an impersinator, how can he have your name ?

No problem, YOU just scammed me, there is nobody else, so now just be honest, give me my keys or my money, you know, people are not so dumb.

Finally, if you were not the real Virre, you wouldn't see my message on Youtube telling you you was reported.

I don't say you're a bad trader, maybe you thought you gave me my keys, but then I screened you everything, and you blocked me, on steam & on twitch.

Beware guys, don't trade with bad faith.
  4. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    1. Non of your screenshots shows that it was me.
    2. As i already sayed you its not my PayPal email Adress.
    3. I dont have a profile or any thread in a Forum lol
    4. Every Impersinator can copy your Name lol I could also rename me to Nicholas Angel and copy your profile thats so easy..
    5. There are 2 Virres on YouTube. Me and another one. I looked up on youtube to my channel you didnt messaged me..
    5. I never traded with you and i havent got you on steam ever.
  5. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    So just respond, if it wasn't you, why I'm not on your friendlist, and why I can't add you ? :)

I was talking about the steamrep's profile, are you idiot or what ?

Yes, but impersinator can't have your IRL name, can't take your steam ID and can't block people at your place :)

And you are again a lier, I found your Youtube channl by going on your twitch: www.twitch.tv/byVirre, channel where I'm ban: http://i.imgur.com/QNvVuWu.png

Lier: http://i.imgur.com/GoPRenb.png

And if you were not warn by my message on Youtube, how can you know you have a report just here ? Your hobbie is to look if your are being reported ? :)

And you lied again when you said you added me, prove it then :) Oh no you can't :)

You said your email is not: [email protected], ok so when I'm looking for your mail on FB, I find this: http://i.imgur.com/e87DCgZ.png

Regner, hmm, but your name is Regner dude: http://i.imgur.com/eKgT2Lq.png

And yes, you are from Austria, as shown on your Youtube channel: http://i.imgur.com/yqZcpYL.png

Final round is coming:

When you search for [email protected] on Google, it gives this: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeltixHD/about

And then you look up: http://i.imgur.com/7q5B2Nf.png

Enough talk with you dude, give me my money back, or just be quiet, no need to talk anymore.

Bb
  6. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
  7. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
  8. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your uncropped screenshots onto the report, instead of pasting links.
    Chride2k8 likes this.
  10. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    I'm taking screenshot with MyImgUr, so you want me to take screenshot of full screen and upload them all in one reply ? Or can I just upload all screens just on a new reply ?
  11. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    Hey sry i wasn´t on Pc for 2 Days.
    I got the info about the Report, because a guy called thelewy ( You can see him on my Blocked list) Tryed to Scam my Knife with Fake PayPal bill. And as i asked him why he tryed to scam me he sayed " Sry Bro I wanted to Scam you cause i saw you on Steamrep and that you scammed someone and i wanted to scam you to give the guy you scammed something and to play Robin Hood Im sry.."
    Here are some Screens that show my whole Screen with Date and Time..
    There you can see my PayPal email my blocked list my Profile...
    And im not called "Regner" with my last Name. I can make a photo of my Driving Licence and send it to a Steamrep Admin to proof..

As i sayed you got scammed by an Impersinator and not bye me.

Attached Files:

12. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    Oh and look there. If i send you a Friend request there is nothing that i blocked you or you blocked me...

Attached Files:

13. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    Nothing to say, all of what your saying is contradicted with what I just posted up there. I repeat, you login into steamrep with your steam account, so all of what I'm saying it's about you, who is posting on steamrep.

Oh and you just modified your email on paypal, paypal can't lie, just check my screens :)

So bad faith, I don't know why you just don't say "sorry", give my money back and then forget all of this.

Your saying impersonator but I repeat, your steam URL can't lie, screens can't lie.

Attached Files:

14. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    Yeah thats true Screenshots cant lie. Thats why you are lieing.
    I sendet more than enought screenshots to proof that [email protected] is my PayPal Adress. Im 100% if any Steamrep Admin would check they would see that that paypal account is mine and exists.
    I think your just a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ Kid that got scammed by an Impersinator of me and that is all.
    I dont give an f*** about your screenshots. Your Screenshots say nothing about the Scam or me.
    You just screen peaces of some FB Profiles and YouTube Infos. o_O
    Why should I say sorry for something i haven done ?
    And i got 1 question. When all your screens where not faked. Why is every screen in france but the screen where it says that i blocked you in englisch? (Photoshop maybe? I think so cause you added me a hour ago lol!)
    Pls stop lieing about this s✿✿✿.
    And im not the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ youtube you wrote i dont know this guy here is my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpgV7trsLJmFgifxGRVziw and not that one you showing.
    Next time when you make a screenshot. Make a screenshot with full screen not only peaces of your Screen.

Hope a Steamrep admin will fast have a look on this to proof that i didnt scammed you little Kid.
    Have a nice Day
  15. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    AND HERE IS A VIDEO THAT PROOF ALL MY SCREENS UPLOADED ON MY CHANNEL:
  16. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    My steam page is in English maybe ?

Dude, I'm not 17 like you, I don't care about 10€, it's just called EDUCATION.

I'm just worried of people being scammed by you, nothing else. You can make 2101 videos, it just prove you just changed your info, and I repeat if it wasn't you, how can I have your steam URL ? Steam screens ? Where is the URL of the impersonator ?

Nothing to add until a member of staff will ask.

Regards.
  17. Virre

Virre New User

Steam:
    Sure everything is france but only your steampage is english okay..
    Haha 17 and got verified PayPal? Seems legit man. im 19. Education? Rl hahaha Your just a mad Kid that got scammed by an Impersinator thats everything.
    Mhhh its so hard to find my Steam URL... Just search my Name that the Impersinator got and you will find me lol.
    I dont know with who you traded so i cant tell you mad kid where the URL of the Impersinator is.
  18. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @Nicholas Angel

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  19. Nicholas Angel

Nicholas Angel New User

Steam:
    Hi Skyrider, thanks for your message

Problem is, I can't screen the trade as there is no trade from him. He just said "I sended you a trade offer" then that's all, after I said to him I have nothing, he blocked me.

But don't worry, I had read the form before posting, the link of his profile provided in the first message is the correct one, I didn't copy the URL mais Steam64 coming from Steamrep.

If you need anything just tell me.

Regards.
  20. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @Nicholas Angel,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    a Gentleman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.