1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198238890794 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †ZombieOverLord†™, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †ZombieOverLord†™

†ZombieOverLord†™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43257109
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198238890794

Victim profile: 76561198046779947

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me to offer on my unusual Burning flames Company man, witch he indeed did.

We talked about the offer for a bit and than I asked him If it was okay if I thought about the offer for a bit, and we both agreed on 1/2 hours for me think think the trade over, after thinking about the trade for about 50 minutes (not sure how long) I told him that I wasn't interested in his offer anyways, and than he just asked why and I responded why.

After all that he just kept going at it trying to get his hands on my unusual by telling me he could add $50 in paypal and that he could go first, but I said no to that as well, but yet again he keeps going at it, telling me he needs my hat for a review on youtube (kinda like what Jimmie from glassygaming does) and I said no once more, and after that he told me to the reason why he can't get a video online to show the hat. (note: at this point he's trying to make me feel bad) and than he just goes on with that for a bit.

Now we come to the worst part, (note: I've known this guy for less than two hours at this point) he asks me if he could borrow my unusual for his video and I say no, and than he says that I can keep his unusual if I borrow him mine and once more I say no, at this point i've said no enough times that anyone would know that it's a lost cause right? Guess again, because this guy just keeps trying to get his dirty hands on my unusual.

He than says that if I don't borrow him my unusual and he isn't able to "upload his video" his fans will get angry and report me on here as well as give me negative trust on backpack.tf witch at this point I just see this guy as a scammer, he even states that he doesn't want this to happen but he says he knows how his fans can be sometimes and that they'll report me.

After all that and I say no one more time he starts blackmailing me by saying if I don't trade him my unusual he will get his fans to report me and everything like that, and I tell him that he should just buy another unusual.

He than gets really cocky after I tell him that I'm going to report him by saying the things that are on the last picture on this post.

I might not have gotten everything in here, but the pictures should show everything he said.

Notes:
    I didn't know this guy.
    He said he was a youtuber and was going to get his fans to "attack" me.​

Provide Evidence:
    The proof of the chat on steam are on the attached files.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not a scam - just block and ignore them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.