1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198250506704 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Superior Babar, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Superior Babar

Superior Babar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50006643
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198250506704

Victim profile: 76561198060279015

What happened? Description:
    I got contacted by Kasper ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166071755/ ) a few hours ago regarding my knife, an M9 Bayonet Slaughter MW with a high end pattern. He offered me an M9 Tiger Tooth FN for my knife, wich i found pleasing, and incisted on using one of steamrep's legitimate middlemen, Penguine The Fluffy. Kasper added "Penguine" and we started a groupchat to go through with the trade, everything went according to middleman trading principals and so on untill i had traded my knife to this supposed "Penguine" and then he blocked me leaving me empty handed, as you could probably guess he then traded my knife to a unknown account. Unfortunatly i have no longer access to the full chat with Kasper anymore, but i uploaded what i managed to to save from the chat, I know it was foolish of me not to pay more attention reviewing the impersonator compared to the real Penguin. I am not a particularly experienced trader and i was not aware of how often people fall victim of this kind of impersonating, and i know there might not be much you guys can do about it. But i'll take all the help/advice i can get and i wish only justice in the community.

If further evidence is needed, tell me and i will try to get it.

I apologise in advance for any misspellings (im swedish).​

Provide Evidence:
    I have posted screenshots below.​

Attached Files:

2. Superior Babar

Superior Babar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50006643
    Managed to find the whole conversation now.

Kasper: hi bro
    Superior Babar: hey
    Kasper: its about your knife, what items do you want for it?
    Superior Babar: what do you offer?
    Kasper: check my inventory bro maybe you might interest
    Kasper: here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198231072940/inventory
    Superior Babar: i will take a look, note my pattern though, you should know its over marketprice
    Kasper: bro just tell me what items you intetested on my inventory bro so i can check the price on market / steamanalyst
    Superior Babar: how do you feel about that bayo tigertooth of yours?
    Kasper: what can you give for it bro?
    Superior Babar: my m9?
    Kasper: what can you add?
    Superior Babar: how much would you say that you need in adds? inspect my knife, i havent ever seen a similar pattern and i think its quite well prices over the market
    Kasper: ohh
    Kasper: uhmm.. wait bro let me think about it
    Superior Babar: take your time
    Superior Babar: im not in a hurry
    Kasper: deal bro since i just won that items but my concerns is how can i assure your items is not scam items or it won't disappear after the trades?
    Kasper: because due to flactuation of scammed items and duped items, i dont want to risk getting trade banned and risk losing all my investment..
    Superior Babar: what do u propose then? i just got me this knife, have got it for a few days only
    Superior Babar: hasnt disapeared for me
    Kasper: bro i want assurance if im doing a trade bro coz im scared of getting trade banned to hold randoms items bro coz i have huged inventory and im going to be safe,im just scared to hold random items which we dont know where it came from. even you say you will send your items for free still no. i hope you understand my situations here bro.
    Superior Babar: well what do you suggest then?
    Kasper: do you get my point here bro?
    Kasper: bro If its ok with you to hire SR admin to verify if our items are clean or not, or rather to make our trade legit .. If its ok with you if not we dont need to trade.. so that we can assure were both safe and insured if we hired one of them here by clarifying if our items are clean or unclean so that were safe when we hold it coz i dont want to hold random items without knowing if its safe to hold or not. its kinda risk bro and i cant take the risk
    Kasper: are you familiar with those autorized / official personel admins in steamrep bro?
    Kasper: are you there bro?
    Superior Babar: no not really, ive never used middlemen in trades an such, have only used admins from the swedish csgo community group for advice and such
    Kasper: bro here's the list of those autorized / official personel admins in steamrep bro http://WWW.steamrep.com/list/M They are admin who helps traders to avoid fraud items and scammed items , they can banned any accounts which they see fit to a discription of any scam attempts..
    Kasper: bro can you do me little favor?
    Superior Babar: what?
    Kasper: 4 of the autorized / official personel admins are online and i add them, would you mind to add them to so if one accepted us we can ask for help in this trade
    Superior Babar: im not shure bout this, never used this method of trading
    Kasper: bro to be honest i got all those stuffs with the help of those official admins in this community so that im safe when ever i have trade and also i cant get scam. they are 100% legit and trusted bro since they're admins in this community and they're reputable much
    Kasper: bro this are the official admins who is available for services bro.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/TRD69/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/-PenguinIPrincee/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RGBacon/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/proevox/
    Kasper: add them all and message me if you got one so we can ask for help
    Superior Babar: how come ive seen videos of people being scammed when using penguin the fluffy as middleman? he is one of those admins arent he?
    Kasper: well as you check that video he arent real since the real penguin is lvl 36 bro
    Kasper: and that penguin is lvl 30 :) so im sure we cant get fake one here
    Kasper: i dont want to get scam and also your's
    Kasper: did you add those admins bro? coz none of them accepted me maybe they're just busy
    Superior Babar: hey bro, i would like to think about this a bit, also im at school right now so. i will think about it and get back to you later today if i wanna do this, okay?
    Kasper: M9 bayonet tiger tooth fn wear bro right?
    Kasper: or just bayonet?
    Superior Babar: m9
    Kasper: ok ok noted. bro just add those online admins so if ever one accepted us we can ask them
    Superior Babar: yeah sure
    Kasper: this trade will be 1:1 item bro right? my M9 bayonet tiger tooth to your M9 bayonet sluaghter fn wear right?>
    Kasper: i mean mw
    Superior Babar: yea
    Kasper: so did you add those 4 admins bro?
    Superior Babar: yea
    Kasper: ok ok bro message me if you got one admin so im aware
    Superior Babar: ill get back to you after school
    Kasper: how long bro?
    Superior Babar: 2,5-3 hours
    Kasper: what if one accepted us bro?
    Kasper: what should we do?
    Superior Babar: well i dont have time to do anything until then so, we will have to deal with it then, but like i said, ill get back to you bro
    Kasper: ok ok bro since no one accepted me i will wait
    Superior Babar: penguin just wrote me
    Kasper: ohh cool he didnt accept but yes talk to him bro and ask for help
    Kasper: i will send my knife now bro
    Kasper: i sent it bro
    Kasper: my m9 tiger FN
    Kasper: bro make another groupchat
    Kasper är nu Online.
    Kasper: bro?
    Kasper: make another groupcahat?
    Kasper: im waiting
    Superior Babar: yo
    Superior Babar: who the f✿✿✿ do u think you are u little piece of s✿✿✿?
    Superior Babar: answer me you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ cuntass b✿✿✿✿

Attached Files: