1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198258807192 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tombliboos, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tombliboos

Tombliboos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143202591
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198258807192

Victim profile: 76561197977736539

What happened? Description:
    An account named *****skinstore13 (most likely impersonator) wanted to trade an item that was around 5-10 times more valuable than my item (Price wise). He said he would hire an admin and I checked on this website to find out that the admin was trying to impersonate a legitimate admin.​

Provide Evidence:
    This displays the fake admin, the real admin & the chat we had leading up to me accusing them of scamming which led to them both leaving and going online. The admin fake continuously changes her steam link so she cannot be traced. However, I have recovered her new link. If it does not work type in - JessicaTHEADMIN29 - She has now changed it to https://steamcommunity.com/id/JessicaTHEADMlN45 View attachment 459232 View attachment 459233 View attachment 459231

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What is the ID of the other user? @Tombliboos
    Please provide the full SR profile block of the other user.

Also not sure your aware but this user is already tagged/banned at this time.
  3. Tombliboos

Tombliboos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143202591
    Horse please accept or remove my pending applications for an unban as they have been checked but not approved or Disapproved. It is making it hard for me to submit new applications as they get turned down. Thanks!
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    not sure what you mean but this report is to be archived since you failed to give me more info for any other user involved - the main user here is already tagged /banned.
    This report has nothing to do with your appeal you have pending.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.