1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198259419244 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MaxGamingFPS, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxGamingFPS

MaxGamingFPS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53047786
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198259419244

Victim profile: 76561198109443985

What happened? Description:
    My friend (KP) got added by the scammer and tried to do the middleman scam, he then asked me to be the one that holds his knife. I myself got caught out by this a long time ago so we decided that we would have some fun with them. KP and I sent trade offers instead of normal trades and made sure that we was trading with each other to mess them around. After doing this they then asked me to trade offer KP instead of using normal trades not knowing that we had been trade offering all the time. KP then got loads of spam trade offers from another account that we disguised as me done by either his friend or a second account of his which I have the link for here: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198122605024

Nothing got scammed but I wanted to report them both as they need to be brought to attention that these are scammers.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first 4 images are the chat that we was in. The reason why I said that I was dolphin was because he added me on my second account that I have the name dolphin on but I just said that I needed to reset my internet and switched account nothing was said or happened on that account. The last image is where KP got spammed with trade offers.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not accepting 3rd party reports - your friend needs to make the report and upload each image one by one to the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.