1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198264255984 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CatacalypseYT (TRADING), Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatacalypseYT (TRADING)

CatacalypseYT (TRADING) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83059480
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198264255984

Victim profile: 76561198126384688

What happened? Description:
    He said he would trade me a Factory New StatTrak M4A1-s Hyper Beast for my StatTrak Falchon Safari Mesh. When looking at his inventory, he had the M4 as Factory New, when looking at the price it was Factory New, when inspecting in game it was Factory New, but after the trade, I recieved a StatTrak M4A1-s Hyper Beast Battle Scared, and he still had the Factory New Hyper Beast in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 447389 this is the item is the inventory of my makarena here.
    View attachment 447390
    this is the trade agreement, and the accepted trade. View attachment 447391
    this is the rifle I received.

If I had to guess, this person is scamming people, and duplicating his rifle. My knife never ended up in his inventory.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without a agreement/chat or something between you and this user - showing a breech we can't accept the report. We have no way of knowing if a deal was struck for any other item as you are describing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.