1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198293654387 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zakbaringer, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zakbaringer

Zakbaringer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65500870
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198293654387

Victim profile: 76561198091267468

What happened? Description:
    So I'm on CSGO Lounge checking my trade, and this person posted an offer on my trade. The person wanted to trade my gut knife tiger tooth minimal wear for a factory new ak-47 wasteland rebel. I accepted the person's offer, went on their profile, and clicked the trade offer link. It brought up the trade offer screen. I started to put the items up, and as I did so I checked the wear of the ak-47, which was supposedly factory new. However, on the trade offer, it said field-tested. I re-opened the trade offer and checked the ak-47 again, but it was still field-tested. At the time of me submitting this report, a factory new wasteland rebel is $108, and a field-tested one is $13 ($95 difference). The person had created two profiles with identical names and profile pictures, but the link on the account with the factory new ak-47 opens a trade offer with the account with the field-tested ak-47.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Image of CSGO Lounge offer
    [​IMG]
    Image of the profile who offered me the ak-47 on CSGO Lounge
    [​IMG]
    Image of the inventory of the profile who offered on CSGO Lounge (notice the ak-47 is factory new)
    [​IMG]
    Image of the trade offer the link sends me to (notice the ak-47 is field-tested)
    [​IMG]
    Image of the second profile (with the field-tested ak-47 and the profile that I would be trading with)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    There is just no way to know if you did or didn't have a alternate discussion with this user and you were dealing with their alt or storage account without you adding them and discussing the trade.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.