1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198308047639 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JaimeGG, Dec 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaimeGG

JaimeGG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50260745
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198308047639

Victim profile: 76561198060787218

What happened? Description:
    So we agreed to sell my knife through opskins and we skyped, and he told me to download a chrome extension called 'OKdiscount'(https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/okdiscount/mabcblnnopebnaaepgldmeckmfnlmgnd?hl) all the time and I told him I wasnt going to do it so I posted my knife on opskins and he didnt buy it and said 'the link wasnt working' when it clearly did so I told him to buy it or nothing and kept talking about this extension so I ended the call took the knife out and reported him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here in the chat you can see part of the conversation where he clearly tells me to download the scam extension 'OKdiscount' where it supposed to give me a discount code (eventhough there arent discounts on opskins)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You said OKdiscount - the user here didn't say that. Where did the user say that? @JaimeGG
  3. JaimeGG

JaimeGG New User

Steam:
    s✿✿✿ I just uploaded the first part of the chat, well through skype he kept saying to download that extension so he could get disccount and put the knife there, I put the skype conversation :

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nothing thru skype is acceptable - must be thru steam chat. So I take it you don't have this?
  5. JaimeGG

JaimeGG New User

Steam:
    I forgot to screen the rest of the chat and he blocked me so I cant get the rest.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'm afraid without that we can't say that the user referred that then.
    In the future don't discuss steam trading out side of steam chat for logging purposes...certainly not over voice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.