1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Someone of high power needs to read this.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by AQNexus, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43878606
    I have ALOT of information about Team Vendetia... and I want to come clean... I was wondering if I can talk to someone of high power to erase my status and let me re-have fun with this game... I know ALOT of information too....
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    This guy is a confirmed scammer of Team Vedetia/Deviate.

Me and JJJJ busted him multiple times, also plain out admitting it on one of my videos:

His alt being busted by me and JJJJ:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198060115395-scoutmaster-scammer-alt.1612/
  3. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
    No duh I am a confirmed member, thats how I have the information... -_-
  4. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    We probably have more information about them than you do. There is no way to come clean. You should have thought about that twice before joining them and lying to me, viXiv, and that pink taco admin.
  5. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
    I'm done with scamming, all I want is full amnesty and I will tell all I know...

I really am done scamming...
  6. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
    I have names and such... but will someone of power consider this, NOT ACE! I can help do ALOT more...

You ever seen whit collar? He was a robber until he got caught then he started to work for the feds, I can do this too(not feds:p) but I can help bring down some big scammers... from a scammers point of view, this is fair is it not? Presumming that if anything happens then I would be marked AGAIN but if I stay clean... I think this could work out for both parties...
  7. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
  8. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
  9. AQNexus

AQNexus Banned

Steam:
    Damn I am stupid ROFL, wither way my offer still stands SteamRep

Full Amnesty in retunr I give all the info I know, and you wipe my account(S) of scamming... fair?
  10. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    The fact that you think you can get away with scamming if you turn in others shows that you have no regret for your actions, nor do you have any motivation other than being able to scam again, with a clean record. Be a man and list what you know. There will be no 'amnesty' or 'status erasing.'
    How is wiping your slate clean fair for your victims?

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.