1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Someone reported me for scam for no reason.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Snurfer, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Snurfer

Snurfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43707027
    He user reported me for scamming him since he accidentally traded me the items in a steam trade and he forgot to put in my knife. so obliviously i took the items because he if he is stupid enough to send me the items then its his fault. so either way he has no evidence and hes making everything up. I need this report remove. what should i do?
  2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Maybe you should try giving him the items back if it was a mistake instead of being a massive douche?
    Wrath and Hitman Sparky like this.
  3. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.79599/
    Well, to be honest, you're lying. The victim didn't "accidently" give his knife to you. You literally scammed him. He gave you his knife but you didn't give the payment to him. You didn't hold up the agreement and scammed him and now you're trying to cover this up by lying which didn't work (I guess).

Sorry, I can be a little rude but when there is someone lies about something, I can't control my anger.
  4. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    No proof? You just gave him proof by admitting it.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    either way, this convo should be left for the report.
    /closed