1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Teemo (Note for informational purposes)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VenGanZa, Jul 26, 2012.

1. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    steamID: »Teemo«
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:25246465
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010758659
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198010758659

Helen I post this for informational purposes, I just banned this gentleman on TF2-TRADER, since he was trying to sell 21+ unusuals and has an SR Caution + 21 scammer friends.

The guy also sounded about 12 (possible voice changer it appeared to me)

I have no evidence that any of the things he is selling are tainted, but I do not want someone thus marked with that many scammers on our site.

I post here to alert you to him, should you feel his needs further investigation.

*I hope I am permitted to inform you of such a person, I did not see anything in the guidelines against alerting you to a possible repeat offender.
  2. TheSuperAnon

TheSuperAnon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29855170
    I thought it was SR-Policy to ask that a person with a high-ammount of scammer friends remove them at once, or it would turn into a full scammer mark. I may be wrong though
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    It may well be, I am simply advising SR of a character I have been since he appears to be utterly unsavory, and possibly fencing illicit goods. SR may wish to look further, but as an Admin I have a duty of care to remove characters I find to be suspicious in the extreme.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    No, we do not mark for a high amount of scammer friends. We do, however, mark for trading with scammers and with that amount of scammer friends I can't fathom there haven't been any trades with scammers.

I'm going to put this as under investigation and look into this. Thank you for the report. :)
  5. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    Thanks Helen, it could be nothing, but at least you have his alt now as well.

For my part, I am happy to ban him out here, totally the wrong sort of profile for my tastes.
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Just noting that this was already handled by a community site. Archiving.