1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Trade offer glitch?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Chrispy, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Chrispy

Chrispy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66208957
    Don't know if I am posting in the right section but anyway here it goes.

I bought some keys from a guy who I have bought keys from before so I expected to go over well, but when we traded using trade offer I have to verify using email. When I tried to verify it it said that it disconnected and to try again later. On the trade offer and trade history it said it went though. He got what I put in the trade but I didn't get anything. I asked him about it and he said it was a steam glitch it happens to him and it will appear in my backpack soon. Its been about 20 Minutes so far don't know if I should restart the steam client (he said I shouldn't) or just wait an hour or so.
  2. Chrispy

Chrispy New User

Steam:
    Don't know if you can or know how to edit original post, so just to add the keys in my inventory are not part of the trade I had those before, there should be around 50 keys if I get my items.
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    This is more a question for Steam Support, I don't think there's anything we can do for you. It might be a glitch-- did the trade offer include the items in it? And your inventory history says you received it? File a ticket if they don't show up soon, but, again, there's nothing anyone here can do to help with that. Good luck with that.
  4. Chrispy

Chrispy New User

Steam:
    Well all it was, was that the backpack was not updating (after several restarts) ended up, trading a pixel piracy coupon with another guy and it updated.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Often it helps with such glitches to just start the related game, and that will fix it.
  6. Kimon

Kimon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82166032
    Try to start TF2, see if you even got them. If you didn't contact steam support. All i can say. :]
  7. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    It's another post you made that is basically "an approval" of what others have said. I start questioning whether you read the entire threads or just the first posts...

Some of your posts were removed.

Anyway, the issue has already been solved.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015