1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected MercY (Banned by SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MercY, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30291260
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Please disclose all other accounts belonging to you and all that can be linked to you, even if not yours (bro/dog/fish).
  3. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    This is the only account that belongs to myself. What exactly do you mean by, linked to me (bro/dog/fish)? I trade on my own, I'm solo.
  4. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Any accounts that would look to us like your alternate accounts. E.g. a brother who lived with you and had his own account.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    All I can think of;

| steamname: El dante | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:34777240 | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029820209 | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eldante69 | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029820209

This is a mutual friend that previously owned several of my items. However, I don’t assert myself with him as he is listed.

I know him through:
    | steamname: LF: CS GO, OFFERING $$ | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:22756159 | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005778047 | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deagle69 | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198005778047

I’m not sure how you would characterize what "looks to you" like an alternate account but I gave it a shot.
  6. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Can you please explain what you mean?
    Can you please explain what you mean?
  7. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    I met El dante (AsianSwag) through Deagle. Deagle is a friend of mine we gamed together, that's how I know him from mutual friends. Pretty much know of him, we didn't really talk.
  8. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Please explain your relationship with those users in detail.
  9. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    Deagle and I used to go to the same school together, this is how I met him and how I was introduced into TF2 trading. But he quit after losing all his items from being hacked multiple times. We have been out of contact for awhile because of this. Deagle introduced me to El dante and said he was a friend of his that was also a reputable trader. We spoke a couple of times and I bought earbuds in bulk from him because Deagle vouched for him. Afterwards he sort of disappeared all together. Other than that we don't have much of a relationship together.
  10. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Provide pictures of your inventory history showing it in the Steam browser. Please include all history related to the transactions that you were talking about. Pictures CANNOT be cropped.
    Also: Provide pictures of PayPal showing details of payments that you sent to that user. Pictures CANNOT be cropped.

Upload them via Upload a File button that can be found next to Post Reply.
  11. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    It was a bank deposit. Sorry this is the best I could do, I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information.

Attached Files:

12. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    How long did you know those people?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    Quite awhile. I think I've know Deagle for about 3 years, sometime in 2010 and El dante (AsianSwag) for about 2 years, sometime in 2011.
  14. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    How much longer will this take? There has been no definitive reason for this ban and I would really like to trade freely again. This has been a large burden for me and I would love to be done with it ASAP. Thank you.
  15. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    CAN AN ADMIN ADD ME ON STEAM SO I CAN FINALLY GET THIS TAG REMOVED?! I'm getting really angry waiting around for months. I've been left entirely in the dark here; no information has been given to me in regards to all this s✿✿✿. All my SteamRep says is, "Under Investigation. Please contact SteamRep admins." I contacted you and answered all your questions so what is the hold up I want to trade already.
  16. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Please disclose all other accounts belonging to you and all that can be linked to you, even if not yours (bro/dog/fish). I am asking about this last time. I will not ask you to do this again.

Please notice that the reason for your ban is more descriptive right now and since you were banned for being suspected alternate account of banned by SOP user, your ban itself was changed to the SOP one.

Lying is an auto-deny.
  17. MercY

MercY New User

Steam:
    I already disclosed all other accounts. I said that this is the only account that belongs to me and I already told you that El Dante can be linked to me but it’s not mine. I thought I already explained everything; I did the best I could under the circumstances since you guys didn’t do anything to help me. What exactly are your suspicions based on? Why do you think that El Dante is also my account? Don't enjoy one-way conversations.
  18. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.