1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198058575485 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flow - Nathan, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flow - Nathan

Flow - Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52618532
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198058575485

Victim profile: 76561198065502793

What happened? Description:
    I met this guy about a month back while playing CSGO. He seemed like a genuinely friendly person and wanted to help me out with trading. He tried to help but nothing really was working so he offered to trade my items for me. This would involve him taking my item and trading it for me then giving me a better item that he traded it for. I thought I could trust this guy because he seemed genuinely friendly and was a really awesome guy. So I thought. He took my item and let me borrow and trade his cyrex FT and all was going well for the rest of the night. I woke up in the morning and he had blocked me on both accounts.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Balloon

Balloon Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49154878
    Can you just ban me already? I did this scam ages ago and its still sitting here saying Unconfirmed reports just ban me already. I would have 10 of these on my page if everyone i did it to reported to me.
  4. Flow - Nathan

Flow - Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52618532
    Fair enough in coming out and openly admitting to it though, props for that I guess xD
  5. Balloon

Balloon Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49154878
    Still not banned lol best website ever! ahaha
  6. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Flow - Nathan,

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.