1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198087202475 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ୰ Filikos ୰, Jun 22, 2015.

1. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63069288
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198087202475

Victim profile: 76561198086404304

What happened? Description:
    Me and the scammer met when playing on Counter Strike: Global Offensive. We played well together so we decided to add each other. Well he one day mentioned that he would buy my knife and keys if I wanted to sell them. I actually had the intentions to do so, so that I could buy a new knife. So I eventually got around to selling him the knife although he sent me a PayPal invoice (which I can provide a screenshot for in the evidence) that had the price I wanted for my keys and my knife ($245) and that the invoice could not be taken back and would go through as soon as the virtual items were received. Well when I sent the trade offer, we both forgot that my keys weren't tradeable until Saturday (which ended up saving me $94), so he just said it was fine and that as soon as he got the keys, it would go through. Afterwards I asked if I could have the knife back until Saturday but then he asked if he could borrow it for a LAN tournament he had for the next couple days and so I said yes. After the LAN tournament I noticed that he didn't have the knife anymore and that he had new guns. I asked him if he sold it and he said "No I didn't. I am letting a friend borrow it that is also going to a LAN tournament." He said that I would get it back today, Monday, once his friend sent him the trade offer. Well last night it was a dead giveaway that he was a scammer because he changed his profile into an impersonation of Penguin the Fluffy. So the next morning, today, I woke up to find that he removed me and blocked me. He stilled didn't have my knife in his inventory and he had changed his profile back. I had tried tricking him into giving my knife back, saying that I would be using the keys I was going to sell him to open up cases and that next weekend I would be getting more keys that I could sell him. He said that was fine but then I asked if he could buy me Steam gift cards to pay for my knife and then he said that he couldn't because PayPal put a $500 limit on Steam Gift Cards a month. I could tell this was a total lie so I just had to endure until today, which ended up not being true from what he said. Please feel free to ask any questions or tell me if I have missing information in the comments. Thank you for reviewing.

His ALT Account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198231780764

Possible ALT:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dodododo10
    This one seems like an ALT because it is friends with Uhhdapted and Uhhdapted's alt. They also have the same picture and Steam Level, and same games I believe.

ALSO, there is another report on him that I would appreciate if you reviewed too, just in case they provided more evidence then I did:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.102849/

Provide Evidence:
    I apologize deeply that I could not get the chat screenshot. He removed and blocked me too soon which I did not expect and Steam chat clears every so often, only making it possible to view a couple lines. Although, I did take a couple screenshots on my iPhone a couple days ago on things that I thought were suspicious.

Partial Chat History:
    View attachment 278452 View attachment 278453 View attachment 278454 View attachment 278455 View attachment 278456 View attachment 278457
    His PayPal History:
    View attachment 278458
    Detailed Invoice that was Sent:
    View attachment 278459
    Invoice Email:
    View attachment 278460
    His Profile:
    View attachment 278461
    Impersonation of PTF:
    View attachment 278462
    View attachment 278463
    Trade History:
    View attachment 278464

Attached Files:

2. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    Forgot to add the image of him having me blocked. Blocked.png
  3. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
  4. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    It has been two years and this report has failed to be reviewed.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We get to them as we can - we don't make any promises that a report will get replied to let alone reviewed... even says that when you click to make a report as a reminder.

So long story short - you gave items and got a paypal invoice correct?
  6. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    Yes, however, I told him that I did not have a PayPal, and I was completely unaware of how its invoices worked but he stated that you didn't need an account to receive money, and that it would just act as Steam credit.
  7. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    So basically he charged me $245 rather than sending it for my own knife. And at the time I had no idea that was what he was doing.
  8. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    Here is a screenshot of the trade that occurred:

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Read the link in my signature about screenshot requirements - the one of that trade you gave me is unacceptable without the URL enabled.
  10. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    Requested evidence

Attached Files:

11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User