1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198061255854 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Farmerofhell, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This is what you said in the screenshot you just provided a few posts back directed to the OP of this report.
    here.jpg

You just told that user that you contacted already 3 users you scammed to give them items back - did you or did you not do that? If you did I want the SR profile block of each user since you clearly know who they are and traded with them so you can find their ID's in your trade history - if you did not then you lied to that user in that screenshot.
    Which is it?
  2. MeiX

MeiX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50495063
    You are obviously not listening to me, I would appreciate if you would not be disrespectful and acuse me of lying. So all I am going to do is refer to my previous answer :)
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Are you refusing to answer the question? If so I will review what I have - I'm giving you the chance here to defend yourself but you are giving conflicting statements based on the screenshot you provided.
    Which is it?
  4. MeiX

MeiX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I am not refusing to answer the question :) As my previous answer states, I do not have acess to my previous account, I have contacted the person this report relates to, what more information do you want except what I have provided you with?

I could provide you with my old email adress which I do not have acess to etc. although that is private information that is all that I can do relating to my old account
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are not telling me either or here still...you clearly said in this screenshot of the chat with the VICTIM/OP here that you contacted THREE other users and gave them items back from previous scams..you told this user that very thing.
    here.jpg
    See where I circled it? WHO are those users I want their SR profile blocks - you can get this from the very same trades you just told this user in your trade inventory history where it shows everyone you traded.
    So either you provide those 3 users INFO blocks - this is yours for example:
    | steamname: trash
    | steam3ID: [U:1:100990126]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:50495063
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061255854
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialMeiX
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061255854

Or explain why you told that user that information and either you lied to them for whatever reason or you provide what I asked for which should be rather simple and that is all I'm asking for.
    I can't go over this any other way nor will I ask for clarification again.
  6. MeiX

MeiX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    As I told you previously, those three trades are from my alternative account that I have linked, and as I told you previously I do not have access to that account, therefore I cannot access the information that you want. So to conclude, I have not lied to OP, and I have not lied to You. The other account has my old school email, which is not supported anymore.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What alt account? SR profile block pls.
    Also why did you tell the user this if you can't back it up?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @MeiX Are you going to reply?
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.