1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198061255854 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Farmerofhell, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This is what you said in the screenshot you just provided a few posts back directed to the OP of this report.
    here.jpg

You just told that user that you contacted already 3 users you scammed to give them items back - did you or did you not do that? If you did I want the SR profile block of each user since you clearly know who they are and traded with them so you can find their ID's in your trade history - if you did not then you lied to that user in that screenshot.
    Which is it?
  2. MeiX

MeiX Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50495063
    You are obviously not listening to me, I would appreciate if you would not be disrespectful and acuse me of lying. So all I am going to do is refer to my previous answer :)
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Are you refusing to answer the question? If so I will review what I have - I'm giving you the chance here to defend yourself but you are giving conflicting statements based on the screenshot you provided.
    Which is it?
  4. MeiX

MeiX Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    I am not refusing to answer the question :) As my previous answer states, I do not have acess to my previous account, I have contacted the person this report relates to, what more information do you want except what I have provided you with?

I could provide you with my old email adress which I do not have acess to etc. although that is private information that is all that I can do relating to my old account
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are not telling me either or here still...you clearly said in this screenshot of the chat with the VICTIM/OP here that you contacted THREE other users and gave them items back from previous scams..you told this user that very thing.
    here.jpg
    See where I circled it? WHO are those users I want their SR profile blocks - you can get this from the very same trades you just told this user in your trade inventory history where it shows everyone you traded.
    So either you provide those 3 users INFO blocks - this is yours for example:
    | steamname: trash
    | steam3ID: [U:1:100990126]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:50495063
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061255854
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialMeiX
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061255854

Or explain why you told that user that information and either you lied to them for whatever reason or you provide what I asked for which should be rather simple and that is all I'm asking for.
    I can't go over this any other way nor will I ask for clarification again.
  6. MeiX

MeiX Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    As I told you previously, those three trades are from my alternative account that I have linked, and as I told you previously I do not have access to that account, therefore I cannot access the information that you want. So to conclude, I have not lied to OP, and I have not lied to You. The other account has my old school email, which is not supported anymore.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What alt account? SR profile block pls.
    Also why did you tell the user this if you can't back it up?