1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561199187034305 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by danny 4, May 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:221463992
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199187034305

Victim profile: 76561198403193713

What happened? Description:
    Met in TGP Trading Server. Victim (danny, myself) was looking to sell a pair of Sport Gloves Amphibious (FT), Butterfly Knife Freehand (FN), and Butterfly Knife Bright Water (FT). The accused offered Zelle payment for $3,270. danny was going to send the items and in return receive the payment via Zelle. danny sent the items, and the Accused claimed to send the money and even provided a screenshot with a confirmation number attached for the payment. The payment has not been received (has been 8 days). The Accused has not blocked the Victim on Steam to this point. As of writing this report, the victim checked the accused account and the items are gone. There are storage boxes on the Accused account but they have not been modified to this date. The Accused still has not blocked the Victim but will not reply to messages.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat logs are available but the Accused and the Victim were messaging constantly regarding other things such as the trade (gambling). The logs are long and can be provided. I have all the messages screenshotted but uploaded the deal messages. Let me know if I can provide anything else.​

Attached Files:

2. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    He had cashrep and that's the only reason i did the deal in the first place...
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    steam client not allowed me to see full history of chat idk why. but browser is. any way you know how to see full history of chat or will the screenshots below work?

Attached Files:

5. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    sorry may have not sent the correct screenshots.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what I asked for
  7. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    sorry a bit confused then. can you link me a forum post and the exact screenshot they have uploaded so I know what to provide?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Friend activity -showing you clearly adding this user as a friend. I'm sure you can figure it out on steam or ask someone for assistance.
  9. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    believe this will suffice. he has now completely privated his steam account as well

Let me know if I can provide anything else

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2023
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Correct screenshot wrong way to do it -follow instructions I gave exactly.
  11. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    at work until tmr morning I’ll repost the screenshot (don’t have access to a computer rn). just wanted to note that he told me today he wasn’t gonna pay me at all since I’m trying to tarnish his name
  12. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    the accused has unprivated their profile, but they are now not showing up in the activity tab... we are still friends on steam though but none of their activity is showing up
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    unprivate friends list on steam pls
  14. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    done
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Zelle ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade.. full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site! Also will need to show the account info you gave the user in the Zelle information/settings full screen so I can verify against what you gave them.

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  16. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    first screenshot: trade history
    second screenshot: zelle activity (it's built in through my bank so it won't let me use the actual zelle website as far as i know)
    third screenshot: zelle info (highlight via cursor)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2023
  17. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    lmk if I need to provide anything else
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Read what I asked for again...you only provided partial in fact only one out of 3 screenshots I asked for.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to provide what was requested exactly as requested as you've been online and read thru the last response.
  20. danny 4

danny 4 New User

Steam:
    sorry meant to reply yesterday. won’t be back home w/ computer access until May 31st. Out of town for my job. Is there anything I can do from mobile?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.