1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format I'm Sorry! Please Read This!

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno

ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52452000
    Well .. At first, I would like to apologize to all of you, Users and Administrators.
    I made ​​some mistakes, I know, but ...

But I did not know the consequences it would bring me, was even encouraged by a friend who tried it for the First and Only time, Mgs.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/fluttershyfag/

I did not wanted to be harmed by this and regret my Every Act.

not intend to do anything like that again, I was just trying to recover some money lost in Exchanges, I know not the right way, but
    I feel REALLY embarrassed by it.

This has me very Hindering Exchanges, and I do not even really a Scammer Be active, I constantly end up wasting many hours searching for people who agree to exchange with me.

Do not want to dirty my name for something so small, I usually do not ever trade fair and I have no item in Stolen My inventory.

With these, I would ask to withdraw Scammer tags on my person, If you need to monitor me after that, I would see no problem as it will not make the same mistakes.

I pray fervently that support my cause, I promise to you that it will not happen again
    Already Thankful, Hevno.
    \gB/ Bonberjean likes this.
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  3. ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno

ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno New User

Steam:
    How can i Edit it?
  4. ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno

ǂƮƮƦǂ Hevno New User

Steam:
    My English is Not Good, and i Could not Read...
  5. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    It is not possible to edit posts two minutes after they've been submitted; you should make a new (and properly formatted) appeal thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.