1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal that was accepted and proved innocent gets reversed with a basic screenshot?

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wiler, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiler

Wiler New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46613911
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198053493551-wiler-sr-scammer.13821/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198053493551-wiler.13810/

Here are the links, a friend let me know today that I was somehow listed as a scammer. I had this sorted out near a year ago proving in real time with screenshots that the guy was just some mental case. Now upon looking at his thread, he just pasted a screenshot in the forum and that was worth more?

I gotta be honest, I am really confused and upset by this. I came here cause some guy threw a tantrum and wanted to screw with me and then proved it. Then he still got the last laugh. I am far from the biggest trader, this actually may not even affect me when playing dota, but its really insulting that he can do this so much later after being proven a liar.
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    1) Your appeal is in the incorrect format. That can be found here.

2) The screenshot you provided lacks the trade made on Nov. 7, and only goes to the 6th, while the screenshot that was put against you does include the trade that happened on the 7th.
  3. Wiler

Wiler New User

Steam:
    I provided multiple screenshots on the spots that was asked for, I am here to find out how that guy was allowed to trick this site twice.
  4. Wiler

Wiler New User

Steam:
    And Scooty, I guess you didn't read my first appeal that was accepted, however, I never traded with the guy, and that is why there is no trade on the 7th.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    going to ask you to directly pm mattie or add him via steam, ill leave him a note as well since he has more info then anyone else on the issue.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.