1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

information and question

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by willenergy9966, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willenergy9966

willenergy9966 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59652172
    about this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198075444618.45558/

1.It is a whore joke.. you're not serious. You want to EVERYONE who was cheated and comes to report doin a movie or screenshots on every steps..
    this rubbish buy my unsual for 3.1k... this is scaam, this unsu is value 14-15 and you does nothing with it. How it is.. also I can rob people? becouse you agree with it, becouse NOBODY NORMAL DO NOT SCREENSHTS OR MOVIE BY EVERY STEP. Nonsense.. I will do steamrep negative publicity. You have to help, not protect thieves.

2. What the f✿✿✿ is a "scamm" this c✿✿✿ steal my unsu.. ok.. he is a thief.. its 1 .. but 2.. he is a sccammer.. why? becouse buy very very cheap unsu.. 3.1:15keys.. how many it is? around 5time? lul..

tell me.. what the f✿✿✿ is a scamm.. come one..
  2. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    The evidence you provided does not conform to the necessary information required to support a tag. If one is to claim something is a scam, it is the responsibility of the plaintiff to provide the burden of proof necessary for SteamRep to take action against an individual.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.