1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198095211513 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jamthegreat, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamthegreat

Jamthegreat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89470025
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198095211513

Victim profile: 76561198139205779

What happened? Description:
    Hello dear administration, i got 2nd scammer , who tried to scam me via fake chrome plugin OPSKINS! He added me about my m9 safari.Also he overpay like 15usd.. on opskins its cheaper! Just wanted also warn people about this scammer! So ban him please!​

Provide Evidence:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: hello man
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: i was looking to buy your m9 safari
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: would you like to sell it for me ?
    BryM: hi, yes, but you go first, i dont care about you 132lvl in steam
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: stop man, we can see both, i am more trusted
    BryM: i dont care about your trades, you will go first because i dont want so
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: Opskins is ok?
    BryM: Yeah, sure
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: ok, cool
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: 75usd is ok ?
    BryM: yeah, sure 75usd is ok. Can i put it in send you the link?
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: stop my friend , not so fast
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: just wanna be sure if you knife not grabbed or dupped.
    BryM: hmm.... how?
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: my am using a chrome extension to check scammed items + it will give you discount on opskins
    BryM: what do you mean by it?
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clean-items-csgo/nidjcdflhjdeeaswytertrjajnacogpb?hl=eng
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald: this chrome extension will help us
    BryM: omg, haahahah.... Do you think i am scamable?
    BryM: you are 2nd who tried to scam me via fake google plugin
    BryM: so gl in getting ban on steamrep, i am going to report you as well XD
    VlaCoR | B > Lore/ Ruby/ Emerald is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Jamthegreat

Steam:
    Also he tried to scam one Youtuber, he was stream on, when he did. Youtube link: 30min-43min
  3. Jamthegreat

Steam:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Other reports are irrelevant to this report.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Jamthegreat
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  6. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

♛ M A R W E L L ♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67472892
    Hi, please can somebody explaine me whats going on, I never have any conversation with this guy, I am in shock whats going on, I see he is banned already and dont know what is this screenshots come from. Thiis is for me as bad dream. Sorry for wasting your time, but I got to just tell you how shoking is this for me. Thanks for your time.
  7. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Hi I am really sorry I have to waste your time but I am in shock becouse I never have conversation with this guy and I dont know where this screenshots come from. This is like bad dream for me, I read and cant believe, becouse never add this guy and never talk like that as I read in his screenshots. I got some people that tells me someone copied my profile and I see this guy have same IVI as I and he is already banned so my suspisios is that he wants to make me out and write to himself and make this unbelieveble conversation. Pls, chek it, I really cant believe that someone can make this report and I swear I never have meet this guy on steam. Pls, take this report as invalid, becouse there is no sence that it exist. Sorry again for taking your time, and thanks for understanding.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't delete reports and it won't be marked invalid - the victim will have a chance to reply.
    You've done this before on previous reports - you argue but you don't put any evidence supporting yourself.
    There is clearly something wrong if you keep getting reported once every week
  9. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Thanks for answer and sorry becouse I need to comment. Just I think its not victim who is already banned. I will not comment any more. I believe in your jujdgment.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Doesn't matter that they are already banned - rather than rant and ask for report to be marked invalid - give me reasons why it should be with evidence.
    How or do you know this person? Ever had any contact with them at all? Things of that nature.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Jamthegreat You were asked to respond - please do so
  12. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    I swear I never make conversation with that profile. Thats reason I make this comment. That chat I never make. I just dont know how to prove that, dont know is it possible to prove. I dont know that profile.If there is way I can proove what I say please tell me hw to do that. Thanks.
  13. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Dear steamrep, i just watched on the proofs that he post on steamrep like screenshots, if you look deep in picture that he post first1 you will see his real profile and name he is using for scamming peoples.
    The profile where he is really blocked is his scamming profile, this report is fake, just changed image and name as mine, so he took to make fake chat logs.
    There is a proof that he used other profile to make that chat loges or to show that i blocked him

Attached Files:

14. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    He made one mistake in this profile, SCREENSHOTS. The name on the first picture, was never been on this profile before,thats one thing making this report different, and if you dont trust me now, that you have a big problems with scammers fake reporting,for no reason to clear real concurrency, then im sorry steamrep but you are not doing your job well. Thanks for watching every report, but i think that you have bigger problem then banning me right now, you got fake reports on many many profiles maybe being banned because of peoples like this one, just look a deep in to a picture in "chat logs" the first one, you will see that name on his profile is different and it was never never been on this profile, also i will post you 64 id of the guy which actually reported me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964665929

He is banned before 17 days including 2 alt profiles.

We met few times, same customer added us. Few times i have alerted peoples that he is banned on steamrep which is normal, and now he is "giving shoot back"! obviously its a clearly bad thing what the hell he is doing. Thanks in advice, please read and look at the proofs i have. But this is obviously FAKE report. I will not say any word more, you judge, thats why you are there. Thank you.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Reference
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Hello dear ЩĄ | Horse, i think i found something that will very interest you about this case. In my defend i want to proof some things i was investigating last few days and discovered something.
    First, i saw that someone wrote " -rep already reported on steam stuff "
    and there is a proof that i saw that, i made screenshot of that but he removed comment few minutes later. Then i give myself a free to investigate.
    1. There is a picture that proofs what i saw (Screenshot number 1 )

2. I added that person, and he gave me some chat logs with the "accused there" (scammer) ( i recorded chat with the person which commented on his profile)

3. There is a chat logs with person that i talked with:
    1. https://gyazo.com/7dd9cb9a20f9199e387dce5c331f2bb7
    2.https://gyazo.com/523e7c01b15aeb03505bb6200c11d2ef
    3.https://gyazo.com/bcec704cc24de0756c5ac838286be5da
    4.https://gyazo.com/d7e004824992b6158803921c5edd68f4

you can see that he gave me some chat logs with "accused man there" actually trying to scam him.

There is a proofs that person gave me about this scammer and their chat logs.

https://gyazo.com/ad8dcb0bbd2bc30392b937e2c00d2e93
    https://gyazo.com/e3ed02df9b62ed36aeeb123b983218c2
    https://gyazo.com/f450dea088626dceb309bb7b0f90c458

The chat logs i have made are not fake, and one more thing, if you need, i can give you my teamviewer or i can share screen you on skype and show you everything, there is a chat which will stay opened until this case is closed and marked as invalid or confirmed. I will not close this chat logs. And i think this person deserves to be unavailable to use steamrep as banned person. only apeals. He can make this to any other person.

This is exactly what i want to not happend.

I hope i didn't took to much time from you dear steamrep, but i think that you have a really really big problem, and if you dotn solve this alot of peoples will be hurt untill that time. Thanks alot.

Attached Files:

17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    we don't accept evidence not hosted to report - as in don't upload it to gyazo
  18. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Alright, just one question? what would be if he dont respond? You will leave this "quest mark" on my steamrep profile to make my customers being scared for no reasons? Thanks for answer ЩĄ | Horse
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It's been 3 days... please avoid bumping report at this time - we will wait for victim/op to reply
  20. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    The victim may nonresponse to 2020, and we know that if you will not take this neodgovotite scarecrow, and if he is victim to seem fair?? and this guy did the same http://steamcommunity.com/id/Adam67778/,,maybe I am ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed but it offends my intelligence.
    Thank you and sorry about the c✿✿✿, but you know that I love you.have a nice day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.