1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198073163491 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Unidickcorn, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unidickcorn

Unidickcorn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72374684
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198073163491

Victim profile: 76561198105015097

What happened? Description:
    A guy randomly added me. He said, that his friend has a good knife for my items, but he can't add me because of friend limit. Then he linked me "screen knife in game". Google doesn't even show this weird hosting site. Opening it only results in .zip file wanting to be downloaded. I just closed the site, because it seemed suspicious. He didn't answer when I asked him what his "friend" wanted to trade with me for or to upload photo to other hosting site, like imgur.com

Also, I didn't have anything valuable on me at the moment, just gifted CS:GO knife to my cousin, so probably that's what he was after.​

Provide Evidence:

XOleacz: hi
    Heryin: Hi. What's the reason you added me?
    XOleacz: my friend have a good knife for u items, but he cant add u(friend limit)
    XOleacz: need this knife? http://screenhost.pw/images/?img=LdHIkxem114l - screen knife in game
    XOleacz: check screen, if u need this knife i say my friend and he add u
    Heryin: And what for...?
    Heryin: Upload the photo to other site, I'm not confortable with downloading stuff from random sites
    Heryin: imgur will do
    Heryin: Alright, Imma just call you a scammer. How would your friend add me if he can't add me right now because of limit? Also, that fake site you made doesn't help as well as private profile. Say hello to Steam support and SteamRep forum.

Attached Files:

2. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @Unidickcorn

Thank you for the report, however this seems more like a phishing report which falls outside of SteamRep's Investigative policy seen here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ Therefore I'm marking this as invalid sorry.

Feel free to report the user to Valve.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.