1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198177551765 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♤ Quill ♤, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♤ Quill ♤

♤ Quill ♤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:165936133
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198177551765

Victim profile: 76561198292137994

What happened? Description:
    The accused had made a deal with me to pay me a total of 31 keys over a period of time BEFORE the initial trade (May 11th) with the expectation that I would have been paid that over the course of 3~ weeks.

Unfortunately around the 28th of may it was found out that he would not be able to pay me at the time so one of his friends had made a deal with me, he gave me items that took 20 keys off of what he owed me on the terms that I gave him until July 5th to pay me the 11 keys he had owed me.

I sent him several messages and he refused to communicate either through discord or steam.

I sent him a trade that would cover the remained of what he owed me on the 6th of July (1 day after the initial due date) after having texted him on the fourth and fifth himself, to which he declined it and still refused to communicate with me.

Eventually I gave him the ultimatum of either responding to me with a yes or no if he could accept the trade or not or I would be going through with creating a report.

In the end I never ended up getting paid back the amount that I was owed, and was insulted in a voice call by him and his friend (unrelated but still should be noted)

Personally I just want people to not trust this user with being able to pay back what they owe, at least within any form of a reasonable time frame.

In the end I never got any keys or items from him.​

Provide Evidence:
    All relevant information has been uploaded in the form of screenshot.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You've been here long enough to know that or should know that we do not review reports without proper evidence.
    No chat/agreement noted thru steam chat as required. Nothing thru discord would be acceptable.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence. Should you continue to make them without proper evidence knowing what you need now, you may lose the ability to submit reports here.
    Below are the two links you need to read.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.