1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198080404593 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Welkynd, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welkynd

Welkynd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60939764
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198080404593

Victim profile: 76561198082145257

What happened? Description:
    Agreed to trade me a giftable item then screwed me after i sent him my end of the bargain, which was a rather expensive item. I know this was stupid and I am an idiot for falling for such a dumb trick but f✿✿✿, this guy needs to be punished. He instantly unfriended and blocked me after recieving my item. Also I see hes been reported by other users for similar bullshit.​

Provide Evidence:
    So yes I am aware that I was a huge f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot to trust this guy... Lesson learned I wont be doing that again. I also understand that my item is lost forever, I get it. I just want this guy exposed so that this doesnt happen to other people who may be to quick to trust someone like this. Ideally he gets a ban but w/e just wishful thinking.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Welkynd

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (unedited full screen screenshots, inventory trade history ...)
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.